NewerTech Announces Seven Piece Toolkit For DIY Servicing Of iPhone 4
$9.99 MSRP servicing solution features non-marring case opening pry tools, suction cup display puller, and magnetized driver set to access Apple 'Pentalobe' screws or included replacement Phillips screws
February 23, 2011, Woodstock, IL -- Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech®) http://www.newertech.com, a leading developer of Macintosh®, PC, iPod®, iPhone®, and iPad performance upgrades and accessories, announced today the NewerTech Seven Piece Toolkit for iPhone 4 to provide Do It Yourself servicing of the iPhone 4. Featuring varying sized, non-marring case opening pry tools, a suction cup display puller, and a magnetized driver set to either access Apple's proprietary TS1 'Pentalobe' screws or the included replacement Phillips screws, the $9.99 MSRP NewerTech Seven Piece Toolkit for iPhone is a complete iPhone 4 service access solution.
Complete Solution For Quick And Easy iPhone 4 Access
The NewerTech Seven Piece Toolkit for iPhone 4 includes the following tools for easy DIY iPhone 4 servicing:
5-point magnetized driver to access Apple proprietary designed TS1 'Pentalobe' screws.
Phillips #00 magnetized screwdriver and two #00 Phillips Loctite® Threadlocker Blue applied screws for optional replacement of the factory 'Pentalobe' screws.
Two non-marring nylon 'spudger' pry tools with wide and narrow tips.
Suction cup/puller for scratch-free display removal.
Flexible, slim plastic pick/pry tool.
Pointed tweezers for careful handling of small cables and components.
The NewerTech Seven Piece Toolkit for iPhone 4 is available immediately for $9.99 MSRP from NewerTech's exclusive distributor, Other World Computing (OWC®), as well as through the retail channel, and comes with a one year NewerTech warranty. For more information, visit: http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Newer%20Technology/TOOLKITIPH4/
Expands NewerTech Line Of Computer Accessories
The NewerTech Seven Piece Toolkit for iPhone 4 joins the NewerTech 11 Piece Portable Toolkit (http://www.newertech.com/products/11pctoolset.php) and other unique NewerTech computer accessories to offer a one-stop source for every Mac and iOS device appearance, upgrade, and repair need.
For more information on NewerTech's complete line of computer accessories and upgrades for Macs, PCs, and iOS devices, visit: http://www.newertech.com/products.
"This innovative and complete toolkit gives iPhone 4 owners the ability to access the factory case sealing screws as well as the option to replace them with appropriate sized Phillips screws," said Grant Dahlke, Brand Manager, Newer Technology, Inc. "With other included tools that enable safe, scratch-free case removal, this new toolkit is a must have for Phone 4 owners seeking a DIY servicing solution."
About Newer Technology, Inc.
Since 1984, Newer Technology, Inc. (NewerTech) has been recognized as the leading developer of performance upgrades and accessories for Macintosh and PC computers, iPods, iPhones, and iPads. NewerTech is headquartered in Woodstock, Illinois. Dealer inquiries are welcome by calling 815-308-7001 or by emailing email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- The young Han Solo spin-off is a go, as Lucasfilm find their actor
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini