GlacialTech launches Exciting V- Shield Series Igloo Laptop Cooling Pad
The new GlacialTech Cooling Pad is the best way to keep your laptop cool. In order to achieve the best cooling performance, GlacialTech redesigned three types of V-Shield Series Cooling Pad in the title of V3, V5R / V5B & V7 which fit laptop of 15.6" and below to include a patent-pending Air Flow Wing which deliver huge air flow and smooth flow path and LED silent fan and metal grids. This combination of features optimizes circulation to let hot air flow up and away from your laptop. The USB-powered Cooling Pad can be used comfortably on a desk or in your lap.
The V series have high quality brushed aluminum, plastic and metal mesh design that looks good in any home or office. Its brushed plastic body features a mesh pattern, can help it work more efficiently and smoothly while its back props the pad (and your notebook) up at about a perfect-degree angle, both to increase airflow and to give users a better typing position. The Anti-slip design ensures the note book safety and four rubber feet prevent scratches on any desk.
One might wonder how prolonged use of notebooks could effect on the upper thigh of the human. It can give first degree burns. Therefore, using laptop until it heats up would not only result in severe health disorder but can also damage the laptop in general. The tiny wirings and connections on the boards within the laptop are also sensitive to changes in temperature. Using the laptop for a long time after it is already heat up can cause these wirings and connections to melt could lead to the malfunctioning of the laptop.
This V-Shield Series laptop cooling Pad from GlacialTech is solidly built and is very stable. In fact, it is the most attractive looking notebook stands/cooling pads that are available in the market with slim and smart design for notebook models. The V-Shield Series laptop cooling pad has non-skid rubber domes, which prevent any slippage of the notebook.
For the convenience of the users, the V-Shield Series laptop cooling Pad has ERGONOMIC design and is comfortable for long time use. From the ergonomics point of view and color point of view, V-Shield Series cooling pad comes in two colors - red & blue so that the users can choose their favorite color.
The V-Shield Series are made up of aluminum and plastic, measures 340 × 310 × 59mm (V3), 345× 340 × 43mm (V5R / V5B), & 350× 335 × 45.5 (V7), light weighted and portable designed upto 15.6" laptop and features a mesh surface for improved airflow, includes two different 12cm (V3) and 20cm (V5R / V5B and V7) LED silent fan of great efficiencies for heat removing include adjustable speed device, three different fans working between 600 and 1000 RPM, a built-in fan controller, and two USB 2.0 ports. The Ergonomic design of the laptop pad is comfortable for long time use.
Anti - slip design ensures notebook safety.
Independent fan switches are designed in a way that suits different environmental conditions.
Aluminum base with wire drawing and Diamond cut edges. (V7)
Ergonomic design is comfortable for long time use.
Light weight and portable design upto 15.6" laptops.
12cm & 20cm LED silent fan and grids deliver big air flow and good flow path.
Four rubber fit which prevent scratches on any desk.
Two USB 2.0 ports offer 5V power supply directly.
Fits laptops up to 15.6"
Latest News Posts
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015