Corsair Receives ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Taiwan Production Facility
- DRAM and Flash Memory Production Facility Meets International Standards for Quality Management -
TAO YUAN, Taiwan - February 23, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that its Taiwan production facility has achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality management system.
The 40,000 square foot facility has 200 employees and is used for testing, assembly and packaging of Corsair's DRAM products, including the high-performance Dominator® and Dominator® GT lines, and packaging of flash memory product lines, including the Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor® brands. The facility also serves as a worldwide distribution hub, shipping directly to customers as well as Corsair's US and European regional hubs.
ISO 9001:2008 is a comprehensive quality management specification which incorporates strict criteria for performance measurement and review, raw materials management, product development procedures, managing customer communications and meeting customer requirements.
"Corsair has invested significant effort into developing a quality policy that addresses our business plan and ensures that we meet our customers' needs," said Jose Flahaux, Senior VP of Operations for Corsair. "Each of our Taiwan employees has a clear set of measurable objectives, which are regularly reviewed. This is critical to our reliable and timely delivery of high-performance DRAM and flash products to our customers worldwide. We are pleased to see that our work has been recognized with ISO 9001:2008 certification."
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Patriot Act didn't do very much good in breaking cases, FBI says
- Microsoft rumored to be looking at acquiring BlackBerry
- Researchers: Android factory reset doesn't fully wipe data
- A configuration tool for The Witcher 3 released, allows better visuals
- Google's updated Photos app will provide more creative control
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications