Corsair Receives ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Taiwan Production Facility
- DRAM and Flash Memory Production Facility Meets International Standards for Quality Management -
TAO YUAN, Taiwan - February 23, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that its Taiwan production facility has achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality management system.
The 40,000 square foot facility has 200 employees and is used for testing, assembly and packaging of Corsair's DRAM products, including the high-performance Dominator® and Dominator® GT lines, and packaging of flash memory product lines, including the Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor® brands. The facility also serves as a worldwide distribution hub, shipping directly to customers as well as Corsair's US and European regional hubs.
ISO 9001:2008 is a comprehensive quality management specification which incorporates strict criteria for performance measurement and review, raw materials management, product development procedures, managing customer communications and meeting customer requirements.
"Corsair has invested significant effort into developing a quality policy that addresses our business plan and ensures that we meet our customers' needs," said Jose Flahaux, Senior VP of Operations for Corsair. "Each of our Taiwan employees has a clear set of measurable objectives, which are regularly reviewed. This is critical to our reliable and timely delivery of high-performance DRAM and flash products to our customers worldwide. We are pleased to see that our work has been recognized with ISO 9001:2008 certification."
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Hands on with the fully modular Plantronics RIG 500 series headsets
- BMW, Apple to rekindle relationship, possible car development?
- Latest Apple rumor: company will announce new Apple TV in September
- MMA fighter Paul Daley enjoys using social media to interact with fans
- NVIDIA recalling Shield tablets because of possible fire hazard
- I am the new one
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis