Corsair Receives ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Taiwan Production Facility
- DRAM and Flash Memory Production Facility Meets International Standards for Quality Management -
TAO YUAN, Taiwan - February 23, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that its Taiwan production facility has achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality management system.
The 40,000 square foot facility has 200 employees and is used for testing, assembly and packaging of Corsair's DRAM products, including the high-performance Dominator® and Dominator® GT lines, and packaging of flash memory product lines, including the Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor® brands. The facility also serves as a worldwide distribution hub, shipping directly to customers as well as Corsair's US and European regional hubs.
ISO 9001:2008 is a comprehensive quality management specification which incorporates strict criteria for performance measurement and review, raw materials management, product development procedures, managing customer communications and meeting customer requirements.
"Corsair has invested significant effort into developing a quality policy that addresses our business plan and ensures that we meet our customers' needs," said Jose Flahaux, Senior VP of Operations for Corsair. "Each of our Taiwan employees has a clear set of measurable objectives, which are regularly reviewed. This is critical to our reliable and timely delivery of high-performance DRAM and flash products to our customers worldwide. We are pleased to see that our work has been recognized with ISO 9001:2008 certification."
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients