Corsair Receives ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Taiwan Production Facility
- DRAM and Flash Memory Production Facility Meets International Standards for Quality Management -
TAO YUAN, Taiwan - February 23, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that its Taiwan production facility has achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality management system.
The 40,000 square foot facility has 200 employees and is used for testing, assembly and packaging of Corsair's DRAM products, including the high-performance Dominator® and Dominator® GT lines, and packaging of flash memory product lines, including the Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor® brands. The facility also serves as a worldwide distribution hub, shipping directly to customers as well as Corsair's US and European regional hubs.
ISO 9001:2008 is a comprehensive quality management specification which incorporates strict criteria for performance measurement and review, raw materials management, product development procedures, managing customer communications and meeting customer requirements.
"Corsair has invested significant effort into developing a quality policy that addresses our business plan and ensures that we meet our customers' needs," said Jose Flahaux, Senior VP of Operations for Corsair. "Each of our Taiwan employees has a clear set of measurable objectives, which are regularly reviewed. This is critical to our reliable and timely delivery of high-performance DRAM and flash products to our customers worldwide. We are pleased to see that our work has been recognized with ISO 9001:2008 certification."
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio
- GUITAR HERO LIVE PITS JAMES FRANCO AGAINST LENNY KRAVITZ IN AN EPIC ROCK BATTLE WITH THE PREMIERE OF THE 'WIN THE CROWD' LIVE-ACTION TRAILER