Corsair Receives ISO 9001:2008 Certification for Taiwan Production Facility
- DRAM and Flash Memory Production Facility Meets International Standards for Quality Management -
TAO YUAN, Taiwan - February 23, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that its Taiwan production facility has achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality management system.
The 40,000 square foot facility has 200 employees and is used for testing, assembly and packaging of Corsair's DRAM products, including the high-performance Dominator® and Dominator® GT lines, and packaging of flash memory product lines, including the Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor® brands. The facility also serves as a worldwide distribution hub, shipping directly to customers as well as Corsair's US and European regional hubs.
ISO 9001:2008 is a comprehensive quality management specification which incorporates strict criteria for performance measurement and review, raw materials management, product development procedures, managing customer communications and meeting customer requirements.
"Corsair has invested significant effort into developing a quality policy that addresses our business plan and ensures that we meet our customers' needs," said Jose Flahaux, Senior VP of Operations for Corsair. "Each of our Taiwan employees has a clear set of measurable objectives, which are regularly reviewed. This is critical to our reliable and timely delivery of high-performance DRAM and flash products to our customers worldwide. We are pleased to see that our work has been recognized with ISO 9001:2008 certification."
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- 'Lethal Weapon' series reloads for TV
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog