Drobo to Exhibit New Storage Solutions for Business at CeBIT 2011
Drobo's New Line of Business Products to be Showcased for the First Time in Europe at CeBIT 2011, Hall 2, Stand F38, Booth A7
LONDON, UK. - 22 February, 2011 - Drobo, the maker of award-winning data storage products for businesses and professionals, will publicly showcase its new line of storage solutions designed for small and medium businesses (SMBs) for the first time at CeBIT in Hannover, Germany.
The three new Drobo business solutions offer enhanced performance and redundancy, include new management software, and offer upgraded 24x7 support options. Designed specifically with SMBs in mind, the new products maintain Drobo's breakthrough ease-of-use and the BeyondRAID data protection capabilities that define the brand, while adding additional flexible capacity and application optimization. Products on display will include:
Drobo B800fs - an 8-bay file sharing Drobo with remote backup
Drobo B800i - an 8-bay SAN (iSCSI-attached) Drobo
Drobo B1200i - a 12-bay SAN (iSCSI-attached) Drobo with expanded redundancy features, support for thin provisioning and deprovisioning, and new data-aware tiering technology
"The new Drobo products are designed specifically for SMB customers who need critical business storage capacity with better ease of use and affordability than legacy storage solutions. The new Drobo products are ideal for the thousands of businesses attending CeBIT who are seeking a new and better way to manage their business data," explained Paul Thackeray, VP of EMEA, Drobo.
To schedule a product demonstration please contact: email@example.com /+44 1252 717040.
Drobo makes award-winning data storage products for Small and Medium Businesses and Individual professionals that provide an unprecedented combination of sophisticated data protection and management features, affordable capacity, and ease-of-use. Based on the patented and proven BeyondRAID technology, Drobo's ability to deliver "Big Storage in a Small Box" creates the best storage experience ever for small and medium businesses and hundreds of thousands of individual professionals worldwide, who use it to support their file backup and media archiving, server virtualisation, and email application needs. To learn more, visit http://www.drobo.com or follow us on Twitter @drobo.
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces 'the thinnest 4K LCD TV' at just 4.9mm thick
- Facebook's News Feed will soon feature 360-degree spherical videos
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature next-gen camera technology
- Russia teases new trans-Siberian highway from New York to London
- Intel veteran leaves the chip maker after 33 years
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Potentially Different - No video On Startup Issue
- Z77 Extreme6 - SATA3_A2 works but eSATA3 does not
- AsRock FM2A88X Ext6+ onboard DVI+HDMI problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi