Drobo to Exhibit New Storage Solutions for Business at CeBIT 2011
Drobo's New Line of Business Products to be Showcased for the First Time in Europe at CeBIT 2011, Hall 2, Stand F38, Booth A7
LONDON, UK. - 22 February, 2011 - Drobo, the maker of award-winning data storage products for businesses and professionals, will publicly showcase its new line of storage solutions designed for small and medium businesses (SMBs) for the first time at CeBIT in Hannover, Germany.
The three new Drobo business solutions offer enhanced performance and redundancy, include new management software, and offer upgraded 24x7 support options. Designed specifically with SMBs in mind, the new products maintain Drobo's breakthrough ease-of-use and the BeyondRAID data protection capabilities that define the brand, while adding additional flexible capacity and application optimization. Products on display will include:
Drobo B800fs - an 8-bay file sharing Drobo with remote backup
Drobo B800i - an 8-bay SAN (iSCSI-attached) Drobo
Drobo B1200i - a 12-bay SAN (iSCSI-attached) Drobo with expanded redundancy features, support for thin provisioning and deprovisioning, and new data-aware tiering technology
"The new Drobo products are designed specifically for SMB customers who need critical business storage capacity with better ease of use and affordability than legacy storage solutions. The new Drobo products are ideal for the thousands of businesses attending CeBIT who are seeking a new and better way to manage their business data," explained Paul Thackeray, VP of EMEA, Drobo.
To schedule a product demonstration please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org /+44 1252 717040.
Drobo makes award-winning data storage products for Small and Medium Businesses and Individual professionals that provide an unprecedented combination of sophisticated data protection and management features, affordable capacity, and ease-of-use. Based on the patented and proven BeyondRAID technology, Drobo's ability to deliver "Big Storage in a Small Box" creates the best storage experience ever for small and medium businesses and hundreds of thousands of individual professionals worldwide, who use it to support their file backup and media archiving, server virtualisation, and email application needs. To learn more, visit http://www.drobo.com or follow us on Twitter @drobo.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X