Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0: PC Port Adapter for SATA Drives through USB3.0
with Backup Function | MSRP 22.29 euros
Sharkoon introduces a practical adapter which connects external SATA drives to a PC or Notebook through its fast USB3.0 interface. The Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 is a simple solution for users who want quick access to their hard drives without excessive additional time and effort, or who want to alternate between multiple disks. With the 22 Pin adapter hard drives and SSDs with 2.5 and 3.5 inch formats can be attached as well as optical 5.25 inch drives. The power supply of the drive occurs through the enclosed power pack. A status LED indicates operation and data transfer.
The adapter sits in a black plastic housing with a silver brushed aluminum finish. With its pants, jackets, and notebook bag compatible dimensions of 58 x 56 x 21 mm (L x W x H) and light weight of only 54 grams, the Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 is a discreet companion while in transit.
On top of that, the device offers a convenient Backup Function: Data can be saved and synchronized with just a push of a button. The desired Backup settings can be entered in advance using the included software.
The Plug&Play capable Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Shipping includes a power supply (12V/2A), Tools CD with Backup software and PDF instruction manual as well as a USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 available for the suggested retail price of 22.29 in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD