Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0: PC Port Adapter for SATA Drives through USB3.0
with Backup Function | MSRP 22.29 euros
Sharkoon introduces a practical adapter which connects external SATA drives to a PC or Notebook through its fast USB3.0 interface. The Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 is a simple solution for users who want quick access to their hard drives without excessive additional time and effort, or who want to alternate between multiple disks. With the 22 Pin adapter hard drives and SSDs with 2.5 and 3.5 inch formats can be attached as well as optical 5.25 inch drives. The power supply of the drive occurs through the enclosed power pack. A status LED indicates operation and data transfer.
The adapter sits in a black plastic housing with a silver brushed aluminum finish. With its pants, jackets, and notebook bag compatible dimensions of 58 x 56 x 21 mm (L x W x H) and light weight of only 54 grams, the Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 is a discreet companion while in transit.
On top of that, the device offers a convenient Backup Function: Data can be saved and synchronized with just a push of a button. The desired Backup settings can be entered in advance using the included software.
The Plug&Play capable Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Shipping includes a power supply (12V/2A), Tools CD with Backup software and PDF instruction manual as well as a USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 available for the suggested retail price of 22.29 in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset Review
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition