Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0: PC Port Adapter for SATA Drives through USB3.0
with Backup Function | MSRP 22.29 euros
Sharkoon introduces a practical adapter which connects external SATA drives to a PC or Notebook through its fast USB3.0 interface. The Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 is a simple solution for users who want quick access to their hard drives without excessive additional time and effort, or who want to alternate between multiple disks. With the 22 Pin adapter hard drives and SSDs with 2.5 and 3.5 inch formats can be attached as well as optical 5.25 inch drives. The power supply of the drive occurs through the enclosed power pack. A status LED indicates operation and data transfer.
The adapter sits in a black plastic housing with a silver brushed aluminum finish. With its pants, jackets, and notebook bag compatible dimensions of 58 x 56 x 21 mm (L x W x H) and light weight of only 54 grams, the Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 is a discreet companion while in transit.
On top of that, the device offers a convenient Backup Function: Data can be saved and synchronized with just a push of a button. The desired Backup settings can be entered in advance using the included software.
The Plug&Play capable Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Shipping includes a power supply (12V/2A), Tools CD with Backup software and PDF instruction manual as well as a USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 available for the suggested retail price of 22.29 in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives