Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0: PC Port Adapter for SATA Drives through USB3.0
with Backup Function | MSRP 22.29 euros
Sharkoon introduces a practical adapter which connects external SATA drives to a PC or Notebook through its fast USB3.0 interface. The Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 is a simple solution for users who want quick access to their hard drives without excessive additional time and effort, or who want to alternate between multiple disks. With the 22 Pin adapter hard drives and SSDs with 2.5 and 3.5 inch formats can be attached as well as optical 5.25 inch drives. The power supply of the drive occurs through the enclosed power pack. A status LED indicates operation and data transfer.
The adapter sits in a black plastic housing with a silver brushed aluminum finish. With its pants, jackets, and notebook bag compatible dimensions of 58 x 56 x 21 mm (L x W x H) and light weight of only 54 grams, the Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 is a discreet companion while in transit.
On top of that, the device offers a convenient Backup Function: Data can be saved and synchronized with just a push of a button. The desired Backup settings can be entered in advance using the included software.
The Plug&Play capable Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Shipping includes a power supply (12V/2A), Tools CD with Backup software and PDF instruction manual as well as a USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon DriveLink USB3.0 available for the suggested retail price of 22.29 in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com
Latest News Posts
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017