Exceleram Announces the Availability for 3 New Parts of the EP-Series
Exceleram - the Highend MemoryBlacksmith in Landau / Germany announces the availability of 3 new parts of the EP-Series, and expanded its product range. "The EP series includes memory(kits) based on timing latencies of (currently) 1333mhz, but with "air" up to the top, so that overclockers have their fun." says Steffen Eisenstein, Product Manager at Exceleram.
We start with 3 models: the EP3001A, a 2GB 1333MHz CL9 single module. Followed by a 4GB (2x 2GB) 1333MHz CL9 Memorykit and a 6GB (3x 2GB) 1333MHz CL9 kit, both with the known "Rippler" heatsink. The voltage is 1.5 volts and all are exclusively equipped with the famous Power Chip Rev. D 128 x 8 chips.
What speeds are available, one can read the high score list on the Web site from Exceleram (here).
The currently peak is at 2214MHz. "We have no expense or effort spared to provide the review sites and printed magazines our new EP3001A in a large quantity. The only way we can provide the performance of the selected Exceleram chips for the first memory of the EP series demonstrate "added Steffen Eisenstein.
EP3001A 1333MHz, 1x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1.50V
EP3002A 1333MHz, 2x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1,50V
EP3003A 1333MHz, 3x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1,50V
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications