Exceleram Announces the Availability for 3 New Parts of the EP-Series
Exceleram - the Highend MemoryBlacksmith in Landau / Germany announces the availability of 3 new parts of the EP-Series, and expanded its product range. "The EP series includes memory(kits) based on timing latencies of (currently) 1333mhz, but with "air" up to the top, so that overclockers have their fun." says Steffen Eisenstein, Product Manager at Exceleram.
We start with 3 models: the EP3001A, a 2GB 1333MHz CL9 single module. Followed by a 4GB (2x 2GB) 1333MHz CL9 Memorykit and a 6GB (3x 2GB) 1333MHz CL9 kit, both with the known "Rippler" heatsink. The voltage is 1.5 volts and all are exclusively equipped with the famous Power Chip Rev. D 128 x 8 chips.
What speeds are available, one can read the high score list on the Web site from Exceleram (here).
The currently peak is at 2214MHz. "We have no expense or effort spared to provide the review sites and printed magazines our new EP3001A in a large quantity. The only way we can provide the performance of the selected Exceleram chips for the first memory of the EP series demonstrate "added Steffen Eisenstein.
EP3001A 1333MHz, 1x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1.50V
EP3002A 1333MHz, 2x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1,50V
EP3003A 1333MHz, 3x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1,50V
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance