Exceleram Announces the Availability for 3 New Parts of the EP-Series
Exceleram - the Highend MemoryBlacksmith in Landau / Germany announces the availability of 3 new parts of the EP-Series, and expanded its product range. "The EP series includes memory(kits) based on timing latencies of (currently) 1333mhz, but with "air" up to the top, so that overclockers have their fun." says Steffen Eisenstein, Product Manager at Exceleram.
We start with 3 models: the EP3001A, a 2GB 1333MHz CL9 single module. Followed by a 4GB (2x 2GB) 1333MHz CL9 Memorykit and a 6GB (3x 2GB) 1333MHz CL9 kit, both with the known "Rippler" heatsink. The voltage is 1.5 volts and all are exclusively equipped with the famous Power Chip Rev. D 128 x 8 chips.
What speeds are available, one can read the high score list on the Web site from Exceleram (here).
The currently peak is at 2214MHz. "We have no expense or effort spared to provide the review sites and printed magazines our new EP3001A in a large quantity. The only way we can provide the performance of the selected Exceleram chips for the first memory of the EP series demonstrate "added Steffen Eisenstein.
EP3001A 1333MHz, 1x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1.50V
EP3002A 1333MHz, 2x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1,50V
EP3003A 1333MHz, 3x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1,50V
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience