Exceleram Announces the Availability for 3 New Parts of the EP-Series
Exceleram - the Highend MemoryBlacksmith in Landau / Germany announces the availability of 3 new parts of the EP-Series, and expanded its product range. "The EP series includes memory(kits) based on timing latencies of (currently) 1333mhz, but with "air" up to the top, so that overclockers have their fun." says Steffen Eisenstein, Product Manager at Exceleram.
We start with 3 models: the EP3001A, a 2GB 1333MHz CL9 single module. Followed by a 4GB (2x 2GB) 1333MHz CL9 Memorykit and a 6GB (3x 2GB) 1333MHz CL9 kit, both with the known "Rippler" heatsink. The voltage is 1.5 volts and all are exclusively equipped with the famous Power Chip Rev. D 128 x 8 chips.
What speeds are available, one can read the high score list on the Web site from Exceleram (here).
The currently peak is at 2214MHz. "We have no expense or effort spared to provide the review sites and printed magazines our new EP3001A in a large quantity. The only way we can provide the performance of the selected Exceleram chips for the first memory of the EP series demonstrate "added Steffen Eisenstein.
EP3001A 1333MHz, 1x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1.50V
EP3002A 1333MHz, 2x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1,50V
EP3003A 1333MHz, 3x2048MB, 9-9-9-24, 1,50V
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design