Colorful Announces Two Models of GT440
Colorful, one of the biggest NVIDIA graphics card suppliers in Asia market, announces two models GT440 - iGame440 1G Ymir-U and iGame440 1G Buri-Slim. Both of these two cards are based on the same PCB solution, but with different coolers and clocks.
iGame440 1G Ymir-U has better performance, it uses the "shark" design on the cooler, which with pure cooper base and nickel plated heat-pipe, providing better thermal and 3D performance. The clock is setting at 850/3800MHz (Core/memory), comparing to the reference edition 810/3600MHz, iGame440 has about 5% improvement.
iGame440 1G Buri-Slim is a single slot graphics card, uses Aluminum Wire Drawing on surface of the cooler shell, the speed of the PWM fan is 500-3000rpm, so that it could ensure the low noise level even in full-load. The clock of this card is setting at 810MHz/3600MHz.
Colorful says that these two cards will be exhibited in CeBIT2011 with other Colorful's products during March 1-5, and their booth is in K15, Hall 14.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Tesla's gigafactory is coming together, thanks to satellite images
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives