Colorful Announces Two Models of GT440
Colorful, one of the biggest NVIDIA graphics card suppliers in Asia market, announces two models GT440 - iGame440 1G Ymir-U and iGame440 1G Buri-Slim. Both of these two cards are based on the same PCB solution, but with different coolers and clocks.
iGame440 1G Ymir-U has better performance, it uses the "shark" design on the cooler, which with pure cooper base and nickel plated heat-pipe, providing better thermal and 3D performance. The clock is setting at 850/3800MHz (Core/memory), comparing to the reference edition 810/3600MHz, iGame440 has about 5% improvement.
iGame440 1G Buri-Slim is a single slot graphics card, uses Aluminum Wire Drawing on surface of the cooler shell, the speed of the PWM fan is 500-3000rpm, so that it could ensure the low noise level even in full-load. The clock of this card is setting at 810MHz/3600MHz.
Colorful says that these two cards will be exhibited in CeBIT2011 with other Colorful's products during March 1-5, and their booth is in K15, Hall 14.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni