Colorful Announces Two Models of GT440
Colorful, one of the biggest NVIDIA graphics card suppliers in Asia market, announces two models GT440 - iGame440 1G Ymir-U and iGame440 1G Buri-Slim. Both of these two cards are based on the same PCB solution, but with different coolers and clocks.
iGame440 1G Ymir-U has better performance, it uses the "shark" design on the cooler, which with pure cooper base and nickel plated heat-pipe, providing better thermal and 3D performance. The clock is setting at 850/3800MHz (Core/memory), comparing to the reference edition 810/3600MHz, iGame440 has about 5% improvement.
iGame440 1G Buri-Slim is a single slot graphics card, uses Aluminum Wire Drawing on surface of the cooler shell, the speed of the PWM fan is 500-3000rpm, so that it could ensure the low noise level even in full-load. The clock of this card is setting at 810MHz/3600MHz.
Colorful says that these two cards will be exhibited in CeBIT2011 with other Colorful's products during March 1-5, and their booth is in K15, Hall 14.
Latest News Posts
- The best-paid CEO in the US is Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance