CoolIT Systems and PC Specialist Partner Up in UK
Calgary, AB - February 17, 2011 - CoolIT Systems and PC Specialist Limited have teamed up to deliver cutting-edge gaming systems and home office PCs to consumers in the UK & Ireland. CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling and thermal management solutions, brought the ECO line of liquid CPU coolers to market in 2010 with great success, followed by the advanced ECO II in 2011. The new cooler is already promising exceptional performance gains over other cooling products on the market. PC Specialist is offering the ECO A.L.C. with all their high-end systems, with the intention of implementing the ECO II in future product lines.
"It's great to be working with CoolIT. CoolIT produce innovative liquid cooling solutions that enable us to offer high spec overclocked systems that run cool, quiet and stable." Says Danny Williams, Director of PC Specialist Ltd., "CoolIT A.L.C products offer what traditional CPU fans have been trying to offer for years."
"We are very pleased to offer CoolIT products through PC Specialist. Their commitment to quality and dedication to the highest level of service has made them one of the UK's premier system builders." Says Geoff Lyon, President and CEO of CoolIT Systems, "They possess a unique perspective that has allowed them to differentiate in the market, and to create meaningful machines for a wide variety of applications."
CoolIT's 2011 product line features two new CPU coolers with low-profile head units, and an advanced chassis control system for unmatched thermal management potential. To further increase the personalization, system builders can add in the CoolIT's CI LED hardware which integrates dynamic software controlled lighting capable of thousands of colors. The latest generation of Advanced Liquid Cooling demonstrates unparalleled performance gains with all modern CPU sockets. The products are being offered through partnerships with System Builders and OEM manufacturers.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Corsair, Maingear, Shuttle, SYX, Apple, Alienware, Inno3D, PC Specialist and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
About PC Specialist
PC Specialist is a UK based system integrator that assembles computers and laptops specially to order using only the highest quality components. From a basic home office PC, through to the very latest cutting-edge gaming systems, each system is custom assembled by our expect technicians and tested with our in-house designed software to ensure each system meets our strict quality assurance guidelines. Visit http://www.pcspecialist.co.uk to configure your perfect computer online.
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20