PhotoFast GMonster3 XV2 - New 2.5" SATA 6Gbps SSD
Taipei, Taiwan. Feb. 17th 2011 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of SATA 6.0 Gbps SSDs. Relied the new partner in Japan, a fresh new company in SSD controller industry, who has been working closely with us since early 2009. PhotoFast demand to bring a perfect balance of performance and cost.
SATA 6.0 Gbps SSD has been available on the market for months, with the performance just above SATA 3.0 Gbps bottleneck. Now we have pushed the new drive over the limit, closer to the theoretically 500MB/s. At the final version shipping firmware, improved NCQ command support would obvious be on QD32.
The new GMonster3 XV2 isn't aimed for just enthusiast but also consumers. When SATA 6.0 Gbps motherboards are ready, they deserve something to pair up. The beauty of the drive is that it's sequential
64GB USD 110
128GB USD 200
256GB USD 400
512GB USD 800
Start shipping to Japan in April 2011.
For more information, please visit our webpage.
Product Page: http://www.photofast.tw/products/ssd-GMXV2.html
- Nearly 500MB/s, pushed to the bottleneck.
- Great cost/performance ratio
- No performance degrades on incompressible data.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls III has a beautifully dramatic opening cinematic
- Google might be planning on launching new VR headset later this year
- MSI launches GT72S G Tobii gaming laptop with eye-tracking, GTX 980M
- MIT chip promises to bring neural-networks to your mobile phone
- PSA: Going to see Deadpool on Friday? Stay for the post-credits scene
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance