PhotoFast GMonster3 XV2 - New 2.5" SATA 6Gbps SSD
Taipei, Taiwan. Feb. 17th 2011 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of SATA 6.0 Gbps SSDs. Relied the new partner in Japan, a fresh new company in SSD controller industry, who has been working closely with us since early 2009. PhotoFast demand to bring a perfect balance of performance and cost.
SATA 6.0 Gbps SSD has been available on the market for months, with the performance just above SATA 3.0 Gbps bottleneck. Now we have pushed the new drive over the limit, closer to the theoretically 500MB/s. At the final version shipping firmware, improved NCQ command support would obvious be on QD32.
The new GMonster3 XV2 isn't aimed for just enthusiast but also consumers. When SATA 6.0 Gbps motherboards are ready, they deserve something to pair up. The beauty of the drive is that it's sequential
64GB USD 110
128GB USD 200
256GB USD 400
512GB USD 800
Start shipping to Japan in April 2011.
For more information, please visit our webpage.
Product Page: http://www.photofast.tw/products/ssd-GMXV2.html
- Nearly 500MB/s, pushed to the bottleneck.
- Great cost/performance ratio
- No performance degrades on incompressible data.
Latest News Posts
- 'Furious 7' races past $1B at the worldwide box office
- Study: Iran increasing cyberattacks, developing new cyber arsenal
- US Air Force testing 3D glasses to more accurately pick targets
- Report: 29 million healthcare records compromised in past four years
- NBA 2K15 predicts the Golden State Warriors will win NBA championship
- ray ban Outlet
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives