PhotoFast GMonster3 XV2 - New 2.5" SATA 6Gbps SSD
Taipei, Taiwan. Feb. 17th 2011 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of SATA 6.0 Gbps SSDs. Relied the new partner in Japan, a fresh new company in SSD controller industry, who has been working closely with us since early 2009. PhotoFast demand to bring a perfect balance of performance and cost.
SATA 6.0 Gbps SSD has been available on the market for months, with the performance just above SATA 3.0 Gbps bottleneck. Now we have pushed the new drive over the limit, closer to the theoretically 500MB/s. At the final version shipping firmware, improved NCQ command support would obvious be on QD32.
The new GMonster3 XV2 isn't aimed for just enthusiast but also consumers. When SATA 6.0 Gbps motherboards are ready, they deserve something to pair up. The beauty of the drive is that it's sequential
64GB USD 110
128GB USD 200
256GB USD 400
512GB USD 800
Start shipping to Japan in April 2011.
For more information, please visit our webpage.
Product Page: http://www.photofast.tw/products/ssd-GMXV2.html
- Nearly 500MB/s, pushed to the bottleneck.
- Great cost/performance ratio
- No performance degrades on incompressible data.
Latest News Posts
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- NVIDIA announces GRID will stream 1080p 60FPS games to you soon
- Google announce LTE-A, a Google-powered mobile network
- NVIDIA Shield announced, a 4K-capable Android-powered box for your TV
- Sony's VR headset for the PS4 will ship in 2016 with a 1080p display
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams