PhotoFast GMonster3 XV2 - New 2.5" SATA 6Gbps SSD
Taipei, Taiwan. Feb. 17th 2011 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of SATA 6.0 Gbps SSDs. Relied the new partner in Japan, a fresh new company in SSD controller industry, who has been working closely with us since early 2009. PhotoFast demand to bring a perfect balance of performance and cost.
SATA 6.0 Gbps SSD has been available on the market for months, with the performance just above SATA 3.0 Gbps bottleneck. Now we have pushed the new drive over the limit, closer to the theoretically 500MB/s. At the final version shipping firmware, improved NCQ command support would obvious be on QD32.
The new GMonster3 XV2 isn't aimed for just enthusiast but also consumers. When SATA 6.0 Gbps motherboards are ready, they deserve something to pair up. The beauty of the drive is that it's sequential
64GB USD 110
128GB USD 200
256GB USD 400
512GB USD 800
Start shipping to Japan in April 2011.
For more information, please visit our webpage.
Product Page: http://www.photofast.tw/products/ssd-GMXV2.html
- Nearly 500MB/s, pushed to the bottleneck.
- Great cost/performance ratio
- No performance degrades on incompressible data.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications