PhotoFast GMonster3 XV2 - New 2.5" SATA 6Gbps SSD
Taipei, Taiwan. Feb. 17th 2011 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of SATA 6.0 Gbps SSDs. Relied the new partner in Japan, a fresh new company in SSD controller industry, who has been working closely with us since early 2009. PhotoFast demand to bring a perfect balance of performance and cost.
SATA 6.0 Gbps SSD has been available on the market for months, with the performance just above SATA 3.0 Gbps bottleneck. Now we have pushed the new drive over the limit, closer to the theoretically 500MB/s. At the final version shipping firmware, improved NCQ command support would obvious be on QD32.
The new GMonster3 XV2 isn't aimed for just enthusiast but also consumers. When SATA 6.0 Gbps motherboards are ready, they deserve something to pair up. The beauty of the drive is that it's sequential
64GB USD 110
128GB USD 200
256GB USD 400
512GB USD 800
Start shipping to Japan in April 2011.
For more information, please visit our webpage.
Product Page: http://www.photofast.tw/products/ssd-GMXV2.html
- Nearly 500MB/s, pushed to the bottleneck.
- Great cost/performance ratio
- No performance degrades on incompressible data.
Latest News Posts
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- LG announces 'Ray' smartphone for 3G markets
- Power two systems with one power supply thanks to Phanteks' splitter
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS