/ CORRECTIONN - NVIDIA Reports Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2011
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/16/2011 -- In the news release, "NVIDIA Reports Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2011," issued earlier today by NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA), we are advised by the company that, in the release's final section entitled "Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2011 and Recent Highlights," the second bullet point's first sentence should begin: "Customers announced a number of products incorporating the Tegra® 2 mobile processor, including Acer, with its Iconia A100 and A500 tablets; ASUS, with its EeePad Slider and EeePad Transformer tablets; ..." (Rather than "Customers announced a number of products incorporating the Tegra® 2 mobile processor, including Acer, with its EeePad Slider, EeePad Transformer and Iconia A500 tablets; ..." as originally issued.)
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- Destiny: The Taken King's raid won't be live upon release
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20