-- GIGABYTE Announces "AMD Highest Clock (ever) Contest!" Winners on HWBOT --
-- Mad222 Takes Top Spot with His GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 --
City of Industry, California, February 16, 2011- GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced Madd22, MILANS, and chew* as the winners of the "AMD Highest Clock (ever) Contest!" hosted by HWBOT.org.
Running from January 1st to January 31st, the contest was split into 2 stages, Max validation and SuperPI 1M. Mad222 from Hong Kong, MILANS from Poland, and chew* from the US came in 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively, with each using a GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard. The top 3 point earners each will receive a new GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 Mini-ITX motherboard. To show our appreciation for everyone participating in this month's contest, GIGABYTE has chosen at random two lucky participants will also receive the GA-E350N-USB3. They are: LopezDaVinci and Rsannino.
About the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3
The new addition to GIGABYTE's small form factor HTPC motherboard range features AMD Fusion Technology with DirectX® 11, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0), SATA 6Gbps, an HDMI interface, as well as a host of unique high-end GIGABYTE features such as Ultra Durable 3 Classic, 3x USB Power and On/Off Charge for quick charging iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Powered by the AMD E-350 Dual-Core Processor with AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DX11), the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 motherboard provides exceptional Blu-ray high definition content playback unmatched by previous integrated graphics solutions.
For complete contest details and rules, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_amd_highclock
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio