-- GIGABYTE Announces "AMD Highest Clock (ever) Contest!" Winners on HWBOT --
-- Mad222 Takes Top Spot with His GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 --
City of Industry, California, February 16, 2011- GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced Madd22, MILANS, and chew* as the winners of the "AMD Highest Clock (ever) Contest!" hosted by HWBOT.org.
Running from January 1st to January 31st, the contest was split into 2 stages, Max validation and SuperPI 1M. Mad222 from Hong Kong, MILANS from Poland, and chew* from the US came in 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively, with each using a GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard. The top 3 point earners each will receive a new GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 Mini-ITX motherboard. To show our appreciation for everyone participating in this month's contest, GIGABYTE has chosen at random two lucky participants will also receive the GA-E350N-USB3. They are: LopezDaVinci and Rsannino.
About the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3
The new addition to GIGABYTE's small form factor HTPC motherboard range features AMD Fusion Technology with DirectX® 11, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0), SATA 6Gbps, an HDMI interface, as well as a host of unique high-end GIGABYTE features such as Ultra Durable 3 Classic, 3x USB Power and On/Off Charge for quick charging iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Powered by the AMD E-350 Dual-Core Processor with AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DX11), the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 motherboard provides exceptional Blu-ray high definition content playback unmatched by previous integrated graphics solutions.
For complete contest details and rules, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_amd_highclock
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4