-- GIGABYTE Announces "AMD Highest Clock (ever) Contest!" Winners on HWBOT --
-- Mad222 Takes Top Spot with His GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 --
City of Industry, California, February 16, 2011- GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced Madd22, MILANS, and chew* as the winners of the "AMD Highest Clock (ever) Contest!" hosted by HWBOT.org.
Running from January 1st to January 31st, the contest was split into 2 stages, Max validation and SuperPI 1M. Mad222 from Hong Kong, MILANS from Poland, and chew* from the US came in 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively, with each using a GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard. The top 3 point earners each will receive a new GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 Mini-ITX motherboard. To show our appreciation for everyone participating in this month's contest, GIGABYTE has chosen at random two lucky participants will also receive the GA-E350N-USB3. They are: LopezDaVinci and Rsannino.
About the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3
The new addition to GIGABYTE's small form factor HTPC motherboard range features AMD Fusion Technology with DirectX® 11, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0), SATA 6Gbps, an HDMI interface, as well as a host of unique high-end GIGABYTE features such as Ultra Durable 3 Classic, 3x USB Power and On/Off Charge for quick charging iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Powered by the AMD E-350 Dual-Core Processor with AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DX11), the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 motherboard provides exceptional Blu-ray high definition content playback unmatched by previous integrated graphics solutions.
For complete contest details and rules, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_amd_highclock
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives