-- GIGABYTE Announces "AMD Highest Clock (ever) Contest!" Winners on HWBOT --
-- Mad222 Takes Top Spot with His GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 --
City of Industry, California, February 16, 2011- GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced Madd22, MILANS, and chew* as the winners of the "AMD Highest Clock (ever) Contest!" hosted by HWBOT.org.
Running from January 1st to January 31st, the contest was split into 2 stages, Max validation and SuperPI 1M. Mad222 from Hong Kong, MILANS from Poland, and chew* from the US came in 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively, with each using a GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard. The top 3 point earners each will receive a new GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 Mini-ITX motherboard. To show our appreciation for everyone participating in this month's contest, GIGABYTE has chosen at random two lucky participants will also receive the GA-E350N-USB3. They are: LopezDaVinci and Rsannino.
About the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3
The new addition to GIGABYTE's small form factor HTPC motherboard range features AMD Fusion Technology with DirectX® 11, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0), SATA 6Gbps, an HDMI interface, as well as a host of unique high-end GIGABYTE features such as Ultra Durable 3 Classic, 3x USB Power and On/Off Charge for quick charging iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Powered by the AMD E-350 Dual-Core Processor with AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DX11), the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 motherboard provides exceptional Blu-ray high definition content playback unmatched by previous integrated graphics solutions.
For complete contest details and rules, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_amd_highclock
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now