-- GIGABYTE Announces "AMD Highest Clock (ever) Contest!" Winners on HWBOT --
-- Mad222 Takes Top Spot with His GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 --
City of Industry, California, February 16, 2011- GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced Madd22, MILANS, and chew* as the winners of the "AMD Highest Clock (ever) Contest!" hosted by HWBOT.org.
Running from January 1st to January 31st, the contest was split into 2 stages, Max validation and SuperPI 1M. Mad222 from Hong Kong, MILANS from Poland, and chew* from the US came in 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively, with each using a GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard. The top 3 point earners each will receive a new GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 Mini-ITX motherboard. To show our appreciation for everyone participating in this month's contest, GIGABYTE has chosen at random two lucky participants will also receive the GA-E350N-USB3. They are: LopezDaVinci and Rsannino.
About the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3
The new addition to GIGABYTE's small form factor HTPC motherboard range features AMD Fusion Technology with DirectX® 11, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0), SATA 6Gbps, an HDMI interface, as well as a host of unique high-end GIGABYTE features such as Ultra Durable 3 Classic, 3x USB Power and On/Off Charge for quick charging iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Powered by the AMD E-350 Dual-Core Processor with AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics (DX11), the GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 motherboard provides exceptional Blu-ray high definition content playback unmatched by previous integrated graphics solutions.
For complete contest details and rules, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_amd_highclock
Latest News Posts
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS