Sapphire Announces the Edge-HD Mini PC
SAPPHIRE Technology - the world leading manufacturer and supplier of PC graphics cards and mainboards has just introduced the first in a new line of lifestyle computer products - the SAPPHIRE Edge-HD Mini PC. The Sapphire EDGE-HD Mini PC is believed to be the smallest PC in the world with its slim, stylish outline. At less than half a litre in volume, it is slimmer and smaller than most wireless access points - in fact around the size of a paperback book! Its stylish design and simple pedestal mount make it equally at home next to a TV or business monitor whilst unobtrusively occupying the minimum of desk or shelf space.
But don't let its size fool you - it is a fully featured PC for home, education or business use. Specifications include a second generation 1.66GHz dual core processor, 2GB of memory, a 250GB hard drive and built in wireless connectivity as well as high speed LAN port and four USB ports. It provides high resolution graphics output with a full HD (1920x1080) HDMI interface (HDMI cable and HDMI-DVI adaptors supplied) as well as a VGA monitor output and it has built-in audio with mic-in and line-out sockets. All of this makes it more than capable of handling day to day Office tasks as well as streaming video or browsing the Internet.
Another way in which the Mini PC is a top scorer is in power efficiency. Consuming only around 22W under load, the SAPPHIRE Edge-HD Mini PC uses around 10 times less power than a typical desktop PC - and less than most notebooks - making it one of the Greenest PC solutions available. Power and space savings alone can justify switching to Mini PC for many businesses*.
The SAPPHIRE Edge-HD Mini PC is ideal for integration into an office or education environment. The user or system integrator has a free choice of design for keyboard or mouse, which can be either wireless or USB connected. The Edge-HD is supplied pre-installed with FREE DOS - ready for the reseller or end user to install the preferred choice of operating system. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows7, Vista or Windows XP. All appropriate drivers are supplied on a USB memory stick.
Latest News Posts
- Satechi shows off its BT Cortana Button on Windows 10 launch day
- Chinese hackers suspected in recent cyberattack on United Airlines
- US government unsure what to do after major cyberattacks
- Walmart now selling $100 Nextbook Flexx 8 tablet, can use Windows 10
- 5 Ways to Find More Time for Reading with Blinkist
- Using mSATA
- Sentey SS6-2440 Slim Series Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- How to repair pst files
- GA-X58-UD5 and Windows 10
- GV-N760OC-4GD - downgrade to non UEFI BIOS
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices