Kingston Digital Debuts First Secure USB Flash Drive Managed by SafeConsole
The first product to be released from the partnership between Kingston Digital, Inc., and BlockMaster is presented today at the opening of the annual RSA conference in San Francisco. The SafeConsole Ready hardware-encrypted secure USB drive DataTraveler Vault - Privacy Managed (DTVPM) from Kingston is mandatory managed by the central management server SafeConsole from BlockMaster.
Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, is making the secure USB flash drive hardware highly available in its strong distribution channels globally. The high quality DTVPM device is mandatory managed by the leading SafeConsole management server from BlockMaster. The solution will let enterprise customers avoid data loss and get them on the fast track to more productive use of secure USB flash drives.
"The partnership with Kingston offers customers more choice when it comes to hardware. Several device types managed by the same system are in strong demand and we are happy to now be able to service even more customers," says Anders Kjellander CSO at BlockMaster.
"Kingston's relationship with security software leader BlockMaster enhances our ability to offer enterprise customers the most robust and versatile centrally managed secure USB solution available on the market," says John Terpening, secure USB business manager at Kingston.
The DTVPM secure USB drive is the first SafeConsoleReady Device released from Kingston. The full SafeConsoleReady technology program from BlockMaster will also be presented at the RSA conference.
The SafeConsoleReady brand and program will ensure that BlockMaster partner products work efficiently with SafeConsole management tools and are able to offer customers all the security and management benefits of SafeConsole.
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent