Kingston Digital Debuts First Secure USB Flash Drive Managed by SafeConsole
The first product to be released from the partnership between Kingston Digital, Inc., and BlockMaster is presented today at the opening of the annual RSA conference in San Francisco. The SafeConsole Ready hardware-encrypted secure USB drive DataTraveler Vault - Privacy Managed (DTVPM) from Kingston is mandatory managed by the central management server SafeConsole from BlockMaster.
Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, is making the secure USB flash drive hardware highly available in its strong distribution channels globally. The high quality DTVPM device is mandatory managed by the leading SafeConsole management server from BlockMaster. The solution will let enterprise customers avoid data loss and get them on the fast track to more productive use of secure USB flash drives.
"The partnership with Kingston offers customers more choice when it comes to hardware. Several device types managed by the same system are in strong demand and we are happy to now be able to service even more customers," says Anders Kjellander CSO at BlockMaster.
"Kingston's relationship with security software leader BlockMaster enhances our ability to offer enterprise customers the most robust and versatile centrally managed secure USB solution available on the market," says John Terpening, secure USB business manager at Kingston.
The DTVPM secure USB drive is the first SafeConsoleReady Device released from Kingston. The full SafeConsoleReady technology program from BlockMaster will also be presented at the RSA conference.
The SafeConsoleReady brand and program will ensure that BlockMaster partner products work efficiently with SafeConsole management tools and are able to offer customers all the security and management benefits of SafeConsole.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller