Arctic Announces the Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler
ARCTIC's Freezer series is undoubtedly a reference mark in the world of CPU coolers. Today, ARCTIC proudly presents the new flagship in the Freezer 13 series - Freezer 13 PRO. The new CPU cooler incorporates an innovative Cross-Blow technology to provide unmatched cooling performance for professional systems. The Cross-Blow technology is cooling down the Northbridge and voltage regulators on the main board specifically. Equipped with an additional 50 mm PWM-controlled fan at the base of the CPU cooler, this extra downward blowing fan would help generating airflow to other chipset parts. This, thus, dramatically lowers the temperature of the surrounding components near the CPU.
Superior in its ground-breaking engineering design, the Freezer 13 PRO overpowers its competitors by generating up to 300W of cooling capacity. Featuring an ultra-quiet 120 mm PWM-controlled fan with four U-shaped 8mm copper heatpipes, the Freezer 13 PRO is all set for inaudible and massive heat dissipation. The mega-sized CPU cooling fan guarantees adequate airflow through the aluminum fins in the heatsink. Such meticulously engineered mechanism effectively and efficiently transfers the emitted heat away from the core of the CPU.
The entire installation process of the Freezer 13 PRO is very simple. The unique mounting system via push pins offers excellent stability. With a fiber reinforced retention module, the plastic frame is strong enough to sustain the heavy weight of the CPU cooler. The pre-applied ARCTIC MX-4 thermal compound guarantees high thermal conductivity while making the installation a quick and clean process as well.
Aiming to cope with constant changes in PCs and massive heat output, this new CPU cooler is targeted at PC enthusiasts modding on current high-end PC platforms, including a wide range of Intel and AMD CPUs. It is also compatible with the newest Intel Sandy Bridge LGA 1155 processors.
The Freezer 13 PRO comes with a 6 year limited warranty, with a MSRP set at $54.90 USD and 39.90 EUR, excl. VAT. It is definitely a step up from any other ordinary CPU coolers in the market. ARCTIC, again, brings affordable and innovative cooling solution to computer enthusiasts and overclockers.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Palm, claw or fingertip grip? Which one are you?
- Netflix is finally set for launch in Australia and New Zealand
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees