Arctic Announces the Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler
ARCTIC's Freezer series is undoubtedly a reference mark in the world of CPU coolers. Today, ARCTIC proudly presents the new flagship in the Freezer 13 series - Freezer 13 PRO. The new CPU cooler incorporates an innovative Cross-Blow technology to provide unmatched cooling performance for professional systems. The Cross-Blow technology is cooling down the Northbridge and voltage regulators on the main board specifically. Equipped with an additional 50 mm PWM-controlled fan at the base of the CPU cooler, this extra downward blowing fan would help generating airflow to other chipset parts. This, thus, dramatically lowers the temperature of the surrounding components near the CPU.
Superior in its ground-breaking engineering design, the Freezer 13 PRO overpowers its competitors by generating up to 300W of cooling capacity. Featuring an ultra-quiet 120 mm PWM-controlled fan with four U-shaped 8mm copper heatpipes, the Freezer 13 PRO is all set for inaudible and massive heat dissipation. The mega-sized CPU cooling fan guarantees adequate airflow through the aluminum fins in the heatsink. Such meticulously engineered mechanism effectively and efficiently transfers the emitted heat away from the core of the CPU.
The entire installation process of the Freezer 13 PRO is very simple. The unique mounting system via push pins offers excellent stability. With a fiber reinforced retention module, the plastic frame is strong enough to sustain the heavy weight of the CPU cooler. The pre-applied ARCTIC MX-4 thermal compound guarantees high thermal conductivity while making the installation a quick and clean process as well.
Aiming to cope with constant changes in PCs and massive heat output, this new CPU cooler is targeted at PC enthusiasts modding on current high-end PC platforms, including a wide range of Intel and AMD CPUs. It is also compatible with the newest Intel Sandy Bridge LGA 1155 processors.
The Freezer 13 PRO comes with a 6 year limited warranty, with a MSRP set at $54.90 USD and 39.90 EUR, excl. VAT. It is definitely a step up from any other ordinary CPU coolers in the market. ARCTIC, again, brings affordable and innovative cooling solution to computer enthusiasts and overclockers.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi