Innergie already offers new EU mobile power standard
Hoofddorp, February 11, 2011. On February 8, 2011 Antonio Tajani, EU industry commissioner, in Brussels officially presented the new standard for charging any mobile phone. The new standard is based on a voluntary agreement with all major mobile phone manufacturers and will substitute the existing maze of dozens of different and non compatible chargers in the market. The future unified charger will be based on a Micro USB connection. A dedicated website (http://www.onechargerforall.eu) has been created to inform EU citizens.
Owners of Innergie's "Magic Cable" do not have to worry: This retractable USB Cable offers Mini USB and Micro USB. In combination with either an Innergie mMini DC 10 adaptor or any of the award winning mobile chargers in the Innergie line up which all have one or two USB outputs the future mobile phones can be charged, in addition to many other portable devices like notebooks, MP3 player, tablet PCs, and more.
All Innergie universal power adapters have an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty.
Innergie is the Power Specialist that creates innovative lifestyle energy products for an ever-changing world. Founded in 2008, Innergie's technological superiority is backed by a team of professionals with more than 20 years experience in the power supply industry. With its expertise in compact power technology, Innergie provides the world's smallest, most efficient universal power adapter and innovative power solutions. Innergie maintains operations in the United States, India, Romania, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and The Netherlands. To learn more about Innergie and its line of lifestyle energy products, visit http://www.myinnergie.com
Latest News Posts
- Cybersecurity firm outs computer spying campaign from Lebanon
- Another look at the amazing Avexir Raiden series RAM from GGF LAN
- ESL announces CS:GO Pro League group draw - 8 teams, 2 groups
- Jay Z's Tidal online streaming music service has tough rivals
- Enter for your chance to win the new 12" Apple Macbook
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi