Innergie already offers new EU mobile power standard
Hoofddorp, February 11, 2011. On February 8, 2011 Antonio Tajani, EU industry commissioner, in Brussels officially presented the new standard for charging any mobile phone. The new standard is based on a voluntary agreement with all major mobile phone manufacturers and will substitute the existing maze of dozens of different and non compatible chargers in the market. The future unified charger will be based on a Micro USB connection. A dedicated website (http://www.onechargerforall.eu) has been created to inform EU citizens.
Owners of Innergie's "Magic Cable" do not have to worry: This retractable USB Cable offers Mini USB and Micro USB. In combination with either an Innergie mMini DC 10 adaptor or any of the award winning mobile chargers in the Innergie line up which all have one or two USB outputs the future mobile phones can be charged, in addition to many other portable devices like notebooks, MP3 player, tablet PCs, and more.
All Innergie universal power adapters have an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty.
Innergie is the Power Specialist that creates innovative lifestyle energy products for an ever-changing world. Founded in 2008, Innergie's technological superiority is backed by a team of professionals with more than 20 years experience in the power supply industry. With its expertise in compact power technology, Innergie provides the world's smallest, most efficient universal power adapter and innovative power solutions. Innergie maintains operations in the United States, India, Romania, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and The Netherlands. To learn more about Innergie and its line of lifestyle energy products, visit http://www.myinnergie.com
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software