Innergie already offers new EU mobile power standard
Hoofddorp, February 11, 2011. On February 8, 2011 Antonio Tajani, EU industry commissioner, in Brussels officially presented the new standard for charging any mobile phone. The new standard is based on a voluntary agreement with all major mobile phone manufacturers and will substitute the existing maze of dozens of different and non compatible chargers in the market. The future unified charger will be based on a Micro USB connection. A dedicated website (http://www.onechargerforall.eu) has been created to inform EU citizens.
Owners of Innergie's "Magic Cable" do not have to worry: This retractable USB Cable offers Mini USB and Micro USB. In combination with either an Innergie mMini DC 10 adaptor or any of the award winning mobile chargers in the Innergie line up which all have one or two USB outputs the future mobile phones can be charged, in addition to many other portable devices like notebooks, MP3 player, tablet PCs, and more.
All Innergie universal power adapters have an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty.
Innergie is the Power Specialist that creates innovative lifestyle energy products for an ever-changing world. Founded in 2008, Innergie's technological superiority is backed by a team of professionals with more than 20 years experience in the power supply industry. With its expertise in compact power technology, Innergie provides the world's smallest, most efficient universal power adapter and innovative power solutions. Innergie maintains operations in the United States, India, Romania, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and The Netherlands. To learn more about Innergie and its line of lifestyle energy products, visit http://www.myinnergie.com
Latest News Posts
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015