Compro and Seedonk partner to launch wireless network video monitoring cameras
New Compro Network Cameras Target Home, Pet and Baby Monitoring
Compro Technology (http://www.comprosecurity.com), a leading manufacturer of PC-TV, digital audio/video, and IP security products for the IT and consumer markets and Seedonk (http://www.seedonk.com), a platform for viewing, managing and sharing camera feed over the Internet, announced today a partnership that will provide consumers with the latest line of high-quality, high-definition wireless network cameras for video monitoring. The Compro wireless network cameras powered by Seedonk, are targeted primarily at these consumer applications - home, pet, and baby monitoring. Key features of these wireless network cameras include day/night functionality, megapixel resolution, H.264 compression, pan/tilt/zoom, and more.
Differentiators of these cameras from other wireless network cameras include:
Speedy and effortless installation - no more router configuration and port forwarding setup; the camera can be ready to go in 5 minutes.
Friendly camera management - use one master ID/password to log on to and manage multiple cameras, sans the need to remember each camera's web address.
Optimized mobile experience - free iPhone and Android App offers optimized video performance and viewing experience as well as anywhere, anytime mobile surveillance.
Safe and secure - the cameras feature multiple layers of security and encryption (using online banking standards), along with Seedonk's smartConnect technology to keep your camera protected inside your home firewall and not publicly exposed to the Internet.
The partnership represents both companies' commitment to continuous innovation. "By offering the Seedonk server solution on mobile devices, we are making it incredibly easy for people to set up and monitor their network cameras, at anytime and from anywhere. The Seedonk technology will drive a new generation of surveillance innovations on the cloud computing platform," said Alice Ko, Marketing Director of Compro Technology.
Herman Yau, CEO of Seedonk, was thrilled about the synergies brought by the partnership. "We are so excited to bring to consumers the high quality, easy-to-use video monitoring solution they've been waiting for - a truly safe and secure wireless camera system that anyone can set up. With our new partnership with Compro, we are able to stand true to our commitment to continue to create and innovate the best-in-class solutions for consumers," said Herman.
Founded in 1988, Compro Technology Inc, based in Taipei, Taiwan, is a leading manufacture of PC-TV, digital audio/video, and IP security products for the IT and consumer markets. Through innovative, reliable products and services, motivated and talented staff, responsible approach to the business, and collaboration with business partners and customers, Compro Technology is pleased to introduce an exciting new digital lifestyle to make the world a better and safer place. For more information, please visit http://www.comprosecurity.com.
Seedonk makes video monitoring and sharing easy, safe, and fun for everyone. Seedonk powers products such as the Imogen StudioR Bambino, a wireless Internet baby monitor, and See Daycare, a daycare monitoring service offering mobile viewing for parents. Seedonk is a consumer platform for viewing, managing and sharing cameras over the internet. With the Seedonk IM, the Seedonk iPhone App, the Seedonk Android App, and the Seedonk Facebook App, Seedonk helps people view and share their cameras from wherever they might be whether on-the-go or on the social web. For more information, please visit http://www.seedonk.com.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent