CyberPower Loads New Intel Core i7-990X "King of Desktop Processors" into its Lineup of Extreme Gaming Systems
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 14, 2011) - The new king of processors has arrived and CyberPower, Inc. is quick to honor it. CyberPower (www.cyberpowerpc.com) today announced a new family of desktop gaming PCs based on Intel's new six Core i7-990X Extreme Edition CPU. The world's fastest CPU will be incorporated into CyberPower's top-of-the-line Fang EVO Black Mamba, Cobra, Viper, and all X58-chipset Gamer Xtreme systems.
The Core i7-990X is Intel's fastest six-core CPU based on the 32nm manufacturing process. It is designed to tackle the most intensive workloads users can throw at it. Clocked at 3.46GHz, with CyberPower Venom Boost overclocking available, you will be able to fly through everything you do on your PC - from playing intense 3D games to creating and editing digital video, music, and photos.
With the high performance platform capabilities of Intel X58 Express Chipset, along with faster, intelligent multi-core technology that applies processing power dynamically when its needed most, CyberPower systems based on the Intel Core i7-990X processor Extreme Edition deliver incredible performance with a rich feature set.
With CyberPower's Black Mamba system powered by the new Intel CPU you will be wield the ultimate gaming weapon for greater performance in 3D gaming applications. You will also be able to experience smoother and more realistic gaming by distributing AI, physics, and rendering across six cores and 12 threads. Digital content creation achieves a new level for photo retouching and photo editing.
CyberPower users can unlock the full potential with Intel's top-of-the-line desktop processor and experience total creative freedom that's limited only by their imagination. Systems based on the new Intel Core i7 990X CPU will be incorporated into CyberPower's high-end gaming rigs from the Gamer Xtreme FTW to its flagship Fang EVO Black Mamba with prices from near $1,000 to $4,465.
CyberPower Black Mamba
CPU Intel Core i7-990X XE @ 3.46 GHz
Motherboard Intel X58 Chipset
Memory 12 GB DDR3
Video Card 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 (SLI)
HDD 64 GB SSD, 2TB SATA 6.0 Gb/s
Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit w/ Service Pack 1
All CyberPower systems based on the Intel Core i7-990X Extreme Edition processor can be easily customized with a number of hard drive and/or SSD, optical drive, high performance memory, and other peripheral component options at the company website.
CyberPower loads every system with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit with Service Pack 1 to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience and includes an industry-best 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufacturers and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming desktops, gaming notebooks and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform