Super Talent Secure USB Flash Drive for the Consumer
Data Security Made Easy
San Jose, California - February 9th, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the DataGuardian TM, a password protected USB flash drive that makes data security easy, affordable and usable.
By now almost everyone who owns a PC is familiar with USB flash drives. They are incredibly useful and have become an indispensible part of our computing environments. We all know that we should be using a secure solution, but the fact is security solutions are expensive, cumbersome and limit the usefulness of a flash drive. Most security solutions require the installation of a program, managing public/ private partitions and administrative rights. These limitations often create more problems then they solve and have dramatically slowed the adoption of secure USB devices.
Finally, there's a solution to keep your data safe without public and private partitions or even the need for software. Simply plug in the DataGuardian and an application is automatically launched from the drive's firmware (on-chip). Simply enter your password and you will have access to your data; unplug the drive and the drive is secure once again. The DataGuardian also blocks all Auto-run based malware attacks; a malware propagation technique that as become the #1 distribution method for recent virus attacks targeted at USB flash drives.
"We developed the DataGuardian based on input from our customers. Security is a basic need for portable data storage and so is the ability to use it anywhere. The challenge was to make it simple. The DataGuardian does just that"., CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- 80 games at E3 2016 were powered by Epic's Unreal Engine
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines