Super Talent Secure USB Flash Drive for the Consumer
Data Security Made Easy
San Jose, California - February 9th, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the DataGuardian TM, a password protected USB flash drive that makes data security easy, affordable and usable.
By now almost everyone who owns a PC is familiar with USB flash drives. They are incredibly useful and have become an indispensible part of our computing environments. We all know that we should be using a secure solution, but the fact is security solutions are expensive, cumbersome and limit the usefulness of a flash drive. Most security solutions require the installation of a program, managing public/ private partitions and administrative rights. These limitations often create more problems then they solve and have dramatically slowed the adoption of secure USB devices.
Finally, there's a solution to keep your data safe without public and private partitions or even the need for software. Simply plug in the DataGuardian and an application is automatically launched from the drive's firmware (on-chip). Simply enter your password and you will have access to your data; unplug the drive and the drive is secure once again. The DataGuardian also blocks all Auto-run based malware attacks; a malware propagation technique that as become the #1 distribution method for recent virus attacks targeted at USB flash drives.
"We developed the DataGuardian based on input from our customers. Security is a basic need for portable data storage and so is the ability to use it anywhere. The challenge was to make it simple. The DataGuardian does just that"., CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- Sony hiring for its 'next generation gaming system', is this the PS5?
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling