Scythe Announces Gouriki Standard and Gouriki Plug-in PSU Series
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe announces the availability of the new Gouriki 3 power supply series. These power supplies are now available with an output of 500 W, 600 W and 700 W both as a plug-in version with cable management for comfort, as well as a standard version with sleeved mesh cables.
The Gouriki 3 power supplies meet the 80Plus Bronze certification and reaches an efficiency of 82 to 89% at 20/50/100% load. As usual for Scythe, all components are designed for long life in accordance with Japanese standards. In addition, the Gouriki 3 series was equipped with an improved dual 12V rail, which ensures stable and interference-free operation. The 45 to 55 cm long cable strands of the plug-in, as well as the standard version are completely encased in durable, black mesh tube.
For cooling, a controlled 140 mm fan from the proven Scythe Slip Stream series is used. In addition, users have the option to connect two case fans directly to the power supply. These fans are then individually controlled by an integrated, intelligent fan controller according to the load and the temperature of the PSU. A sufficient level of security is assured due to the variety of protection circuits. Furthermore, three-year warranty is granted by Scythe on the new Gouriki 3 series.
Scythe Gouriki 3 power supply series is now available for the following MSRP:
Gouriki 3 500 W Plug-in: 72,00 EUR (excluding VAT)
Gouriki 3 600 W Plug-in: 79,00 EUR (excluding VAT)
Gouriki 3 700 W Plug-in: 92,00 EUR (excluding VAT)
Gouriki 3 500 W: 65,00 EUR (excluding VAT)
Gouriki 3 600 W: 72,00 EUR (excluding VAT)
Gouriki 3 700 W: 85,00 EUR (excluding VAT)
Model Name and Item Number:
Gouriki 3 500 W Plug-In (GOURIKI3-500A)
Gouriki 3 600 W Plug-In (GOURIKI3-600A)
Gouriki 3 700 W Plug-In (GOURIKI3-700A)
Gouriki 3 500 W (GOURIKI3-500A)
Gouriki 3 600 W (GOURIKI3-600A)
Gouriki 3 700 W (GOURIKI3-700A)
Dimensions (W x D x H): 150 × 155 × 86 mm (5.91 x 6.10 x 3.39 in)
Cooling: Scythe Slip Stream 140
max. 1.200 upm (500 W)
max. 1.200 upm (600 W)
max. 1.450 upm (700 W)
9.6 - 21.2 dBA (500 W)
9.6 - 23.2 dBA (600 W)
9.6 - 31.0 dBA (700 W)
Cable Lengths: 45 - 55 cm Mesh-Type cables
500/600 W Version: 1 x ATX Main, 1 x EPS 12V, 2 × PCI-Express, 2 × Floppy, 6 x Drives (4-Pin Molex), 8 × Serial ATA, 2 × Fan Connector
700 W Version: 1 x ATX Main, 1 x EPS 12V, 4 × PCI-Express, 2 × Floppy, 8 x Drives (4-Pin Molex), 10 × Serial ATA, 2 × Fan Connector
Efficiency: 82 to 89% at 20/50/100% System Load
OCP: Overcurrent Protection
OVP: Overvoltage Protection
OPP: Overpower (Overload) Protection
SCP: Short Circuit Protection
UVP: Undervoltage Protection
OTP: Overtemperature Protection
Standards: ATX 12V Version 2.3, EPS 12V
Weight: 2.65 kg (500W) / 2.67 kg (600W) / 3.04 kg (700W) Non-Plug
2.7 kg (500W) / 2.72 kg (600W) / 3.2 kg (700W) Plug-In
Warrenty: 3 years
Latest News Posts
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines