New CyberPower Desktop Gaming FTW Series Based on Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case
Combines Visual Aesthetics with Gaming Performance
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 10, 2011) -- CyberPower Inc. (www.cyberpowerpc.com), a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, today announced a new series of desktop gaming rigs based on the new Thermaltake Level 10 GT case, which combines ventilation, convenient upgradability, and overall ease-of-use into a stylish case.
To celebrate the highly anticipated Level 10 GT launch, CyberPower will unveil two new gaming systems based on the innovative and feature packed chassis - the Gamer Xtreme FTW and Gamer Ultra FTW. Both systems are loaded to highlight the Level 10 GT's many enhanced features.
The Gamer Xtreme FTW features Intel's gaming and enthusiast X58 platform with a liquid cooled Intel Core i7 960 processor and NVIDIA's latest Fermi powered GeForce GTX 560 Ti to deliver maximum performance for gaming, video editing, or everyday computing tasks. The Gamer Ultra FTW includes an AMD hexa-core Phenom II X6 1055T processor alongside ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphics to provide superlative performance in gaming and multimedia applications.
The Level 10 GT case brings new features that multimedia enthusiasts and gamers want in a full tower chassis. The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme FTW can accommodate the most sophisticated hardware available on the market. It features dual USB 3.0 connectors right on the top to give users easy access for super speed transfers. Also included are a removable drive tray system that allows every hard drive to be hot swapped; uncluttered cable routing; support for three full size graphics cards; quad-fan ventilation with liquid cooling, and a security feature that allows gamers to lock the tower enabling them to secure their valuable hardware and modules.
The Gamer Xtreme FTW and Ultra FTW systems based on the Thermaltake Level 10 GT chassis are now available at CyberPower and can be easily customized with a number of hard drive and/or SSD, optical drive, memory, and other peripheral component from leading brands such as Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Kingston, Corsair, and more at the company website. CyberPower loads all its gaming rigs with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Operating System with Service Pack 1 to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience, and includes an industry- best 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support. Additionally, the Gamer FTW series will be available at major etailers Newegg, Amazon, Walmart and more in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4