New CyberPower Desktop Gaming FTW Series Based on Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case
Combines Visual Aesthetics with Gaming Performance
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 10, 2011) -- CyberPower Inc. (www.cyberpowerpc.com), a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, today announced a new series of desktop gaming rigs based on the new Thermaltake Level 10 GT case, which combines ventilation, convenient upgradability, and overall ease-of-use into a stylish case.
To celebrate the highly anticipated Level 10 GT launch, CyberPower will unveil two new gaming systems based on the innovative and feature packed chassis - the Gamer Xtreme FTW and Gamer Ultra FTW. Both systems are loaded to highlight the Level 10 GT's many enhanced features.
The Gamer Xtreme FTW features Intel's gaming and enthusiast X58 platform with a liquid cooled Intel Core i7 960 processor and NVIDIA's latest Fermi powered GeForce GTX 560 Ti to deliver maximum performance for gaming, video editing, or everyday computing tasks. The Gamer Ultra FTW includes an AMD hexa-core Phenom II X6 1055T processor alongside ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphics to provide superlative performance in gaming and multimedia applications.
The Level 10 GT case brings new features that multimedia enthusiasts and gamers want in a full tower chassis. The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme FTW can accommodate the most sophisticated hardware available on the market. It features dual USB 3.0 connectors right on the top to give users easy access for super speed transfers. Also included are a removable drive tray system that allows every hard drive to be hot swapped; uncluttered cable routing; support for three full size graphics cards; quad-fan ventilation with liquid cooling, and a security feature that allows gamers to lock the tower enabling them to secure their valuable hardware and modules.
The Gamer Xtreme FTW and Ultra FTW systems based on the Thermaltake Level 10 GT chassis are now available at CyberPower and can be easily customized with a number of hard drive and/or SSD, optical drive, memory, and other peripheral component from leading brands such as Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Kingston, Corsair, and more at the company website. CyberPower loads all its gaming rigs with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Operating System with Service Pack 1 to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience, and includes an industry- best 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support. Additionally, the Gamer FTW series will be available at major etailers Newegg, Amazon, Walmart and more in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz