New CyberPower Desktop Gaming FTW Series Based on Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case
Combines Visual Aesthetics with Gaming Performance
BALDWIN PARK, CA (February 10, 2011) -- CyberPower Inc. (www.cyberpowerpc.com), a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, today announced a new series of desktop gaming rigs based on the new Thermaltake Level 10 GT case, which combines ventilation, convenient upgradability, and overall ease-of-use into a stylish case.
To celebrate the highly anticipated Level 10 GT launch, CyberPower will unveil two new gaming systems based on the innovative and feature packed chassis - the Gamer Xtreme FTW and Gamer Ultra FTW. Both systems are loaded to highlight the Level 10 GT's many enhanced features.
The Gamer Xtreme FTW features Intel's gaming and enthusiast X58 platform with a liquid cooled Intel Core i7 960 processor and NVIDIA's latest Fermi powered GeForce GTX 560 Ti to deliver maximum performance for gaming, video editing, or everyday computing tasks. The Gamer Ultra FTW includes an AMD hexa-core Phenom II X6 1055T processor alongside ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphics to provide superlative performance in gaming and multimedia applications.
The Level 10 GT case brings new features that multimedia enthusiasts and gamers want in a full tower chassis. The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme FTW can accommodate the most sophisticated hardware available on the market. It features dual USB 3.0 connectors right on the top to give users easy access for super speed transfers. Also included are a removable drive tray system that allows every hard drive to be hot swapped; uncluttered cable routing; support for three full size graphics cards; quad-fan ventilation with liquid cooling, and a security feature that allows gamers to lock the tower enabling them to secure their valuable hardware and modules.
The Gamer Xtreme FTW and Ultra FTW systems based on the Thermaltake Level 10 GT chassis are now available at CyberPower and can be easily customized with a number of hard drive and/or SSD, optical drive, memory, and other peripheral component from leading brands such as Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Kingston, Corsair, and more at the company website. CyberPower loads all its gaming rigs with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Operating System with Service Pack 1 to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience, and includes an industry- best 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support. Additionally, the Gamer FTW series will be available at major etailers Newegg, Amazon, Walmart and more in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017