ZOTAC Takes GeForce GTX 560 Ti Series to New Performance Heights with AMP! Edition
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today takes the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti series to new performance heights with the supercharged GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition aims to maximize performance without sacrificing visual quality or stability for an unbridled gaming experience.
"ZOTAC strives to deliver a quality gaming experience with all of our products. With the GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition we wanted to maximize performance without sacrificing visual quality or stability for our end users," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "After carefully tuning the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition, we are able to deliver the highest clock speeds capable of passing our rigorous DirectX 11 testing procedure without a single graphical artifact."
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition includes a download voucher for the upcoming Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood action adventure from Ubisoft to let users immediately download the game on the official release date. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood takes gamers on an epic adventure through Rome, Italy with stunning visuals, captivating story and outstanding game play, and combined with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition, gamers can experience the game the way it's meant to be played with smooth frame rates and high visual quality settings.
New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition graphics card
Engine clock: 950 MHz
384 unified shaders
Shader clock: 1900 MHz
1GB DDR5 memory
256-bit memory interface
Memory clock: 4400 MHz
Dual dual-link DVI-I & mini-HDMI 1.4a outputs
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
Microsoft DirectX 11 & OpenGL 4.1 compatible
NVIDIA CUDA, 3D Vision Surround & SLI ready
ZOTAC Boost Premium software bundle included
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood download voucher bundled
Latest News Posts
- The first major iPhone 6S images leak, virtually the same design again
- The first official trailer to Danny Boyle's 'Steve Jobs' is here
- NVIDIA rumored to be working on the GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- Facebook is investing considerably into AI and VR technologies
- AMD partners up with Hollywood on all things VR
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive