ZOTAC Takes GeForce GTX 560 Ti Series to New Performance Heights with AMP! Edition
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today takes the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti series to new performance heights with the supercharged GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition aims to maximize performance without sacrificing visual quality or stability for an unbridled gaming experience.
"ZOTAC strives to deliver a quality gaming experience with all of our products. With the GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition we wanted to maximize performance without sacrificing visual quality or stability for our end users," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "After carefully tuning the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition, we are able to deliver the highest clock speeds capable of passing our rigorous DirectX 11 testing procedure without a single graphical artifact."
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition includes a download voucher for the upcoming Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood action adventure from Ubisoft to let users immediately download the game on the official release date. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood takes gamers on an epic adventure through Rome, Italy with stunning visuals, captivating story and outstanding game play, and combined with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition, gamers can experience the game the way it's meant to be played with smooth frame rates and high visual quality settings.
New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition graphics card
Engine clock: 950 MHz
384 unified shaders
Shader clock: 1900 MHz
1GB DDR5 memory
256-bit memory interface
Memory clock: 4400 MHz
Dual dual-link DVI-I & mini-HDMI 1.4a outputs
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
Microsoft DirectX 11 & OpenGL 4.1 compatible
NVIDIA CUDA, 3D Vision Surround & SLI ready
ZOTAC Boost Premium software bundle included
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood download voucher bundled
Latest News Posts
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015