ZOTAC Takes GeForce GTX 560 Ti Series to New Performance Heights with AMP! Edition
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today takes the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti series to new performance heights with the supercharged GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition aims to maximize performance without sacrificing visual quality or stability for an unbridled gaming experience.
"ZOTAC strives to deliver a quality gaming experience with all of our products. With the GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition we wanted to maximize performance without sacrificing visual quality or stability for our end users," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "After carefully tuning the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition, we are able to deliver the highest clock speeds capable of passing our rigorous DirectX 11 testing procedure without a single graphical artifact."
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition includes a download voucher for the upcoming Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood action adventure from Ubisoft to let users immediately download the game on the official release date. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood takes gamers on an epic adventure through Rome, Italy with stunning visuals, captivating story and outstanding game play, and combined with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition, gamers can experience the game the way it's meant to be played with smooth frame rates and high visual quality settings.
New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition graphics card
Engine clock: 950 MHz
384 unified shaders
Shader clock: 1900 MHz
1GB DDR5 memory
256-bit memory interface
Memory clock: 4400 MHz
Dual dual-link DVI-I & mini-HDMI 1.4a outputs
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
Microsoft DirectX 11 & OpenGL 4.1 compatible
NVIDIA CUDA, 3D Vision Surround & SLI ready
ZOTAC Boost Premium software bundle included
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood download voucher bundled
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives