PeeWee Panel Customizable Desktop and Browser Enhances Child's Computer Experience
- Protect personal files while creating a fun and friendly
- Desktop environment for your child
Coral Gables, FL - February 8, 2011 - PeeWee PC, the leading manufacturer of computer products and accessories for children, is proud to announce the availability of the new PeeWee Panel customizable desktop and browser. The kid-friendly software, compatible with Windows XP and VISTA, allows parents to protect valuable work and personal electronic files while creating a safe and educational computer experience for the child.
PeeWee Panel is easy to install and is designed to foster early childhood computer skills (ages 3-8) without the need of adult supervision. From startup to shutdown, PeeWee Panel allows parents to control what children can access on the desktop and online. It only allows children access to sites from a pre-approved list to ensure a safe web browsing experience. The child-friendly built-in browser keeps children from seeing pop-up windows, following links to other sites and wasting expensive ink by printing colorful pages. Additionally, it blocks the right mouse click which can cause havoc on most child-friendly FLASH-based websites.
PeeWee Panel is available now for $34.95 at http://www.PeeWeePC.com.
For more information, please contact PR representative Valerie Guerra at 305-576-1171 x20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About PeeWee PC
Founded in 2008, PeeWee PC works to empower children by providing safe, smart, and customized computing solutions. PeeWee PC designs and sells desktops, notebooks, software and computer accessories for children built with a focus on learning, durability, and safety. Every PeeWee PC computer ships with the company's proprietary security suite to ensure children can safely browse the internet.
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent