Patriot Memory announces Solid State Drives (SSD) with capacities up to 256GB
Patriot adds highly touted Solid State Drives (SSD) to their flash memory solutions product line
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced they will add Solid State Drives (SSD) to their flash memory solutions product line. Available in capacities up to 256GB, solid state drives are the next generation of data storage that offers greater access speeds and increased reliability over current hard disk drive technology.
"We are excited to offer consumers solid state drives, the latest in computing technology," said Meng Jay Choo, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "Solid state drives offer many benefits over traditional hard disk drives (HDD) including no moving parts which eliminate the risk of mechanical failure as well as being silent and allowing faster data access because of the lack of a seek-head as found in traditional silicon-platter hard disk drives."
The product will be available in several capacities up to 256 Gigabytes (GB). The form factor of the drives will be available in both 2.5" standard notebook drive enclosures and 3.5" standard hard drive enclosures depending on the capacity of the drive.
For more information about Patriot's Solid-State Drives and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- iOS 9 might finally give real multitasking abilities to the iPad
- NSA wants to give you malware through mobile app stores
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling