FOXCONN Design World's First "Barebone system-wide" Energy Saving Solution
Also broke 2 world records with Quantum-Force motherboards at the booth!
Taipei, June 10th, 2008 - FOXCONN had once again become one of the most popular spot at TWTC Nangang at Computex 2008. Being the world's first to provide a barebone system-wide energy-saving solution, FOXCONN attracted the most attention in the show floor. Also, with a group of top overclockers gathered from Italy, Japan and USA, the team broke two world records at the booth.
"This year, FOXCONN introduced the barebone system-wide energy-saving concept. Not just motherboard, but PSU and chassis are designed from an energy-saving point of view. We successfully attracted great interest from customers and media worldwide. And the partnership with Intel, AMD, nVIDIA...had also been a success to generate a huge crowd to our booth." Said David Chiang, head of CSD, Channel Service Division, of Foxconn. The chassis bazel made of corn-based plastics (polylactide,PLA) was also the most popular item at the booth.
Futhermore, FOXCONN has released the only overclocking performance at Nangang Exhibition Hall this year, with many first-class overclockers invited from the world; including KingPin from the United States, GiorGioPrimo from Italy, and Fredyama, Duck, New Beatle from Japan, where an international ultimate overclocking competition is proceeded with Liquid nitrogen and with two world records hit at the booth -- a record high score of P23286 hit on 3D Mark Vantage Performance Preset (with Dreadnought motherboard that introduces nVIDIA® n790i SLI chipset and goes with Intel® QX9650 processor) and record high score hit on QX9770 processor of BlackOps platform with up to 6137.08MHz core frequency, respectively. This live performance has successfully attracted many buyers who show great interest in overclocking technology to come visit the booth to have a glance at secrets of those overclockers. Please visit http://www.quantum-force.net for further information of this world record platform.
During the 5-day lasting Computex Exhibition, not only did thousands of foreign enterprises visited FOXCONN 's booth, but it also successfully caught the attention of thousands of visitors during the last day of the exhibition. Visitors got a clear idea of FOXCONN 's presented merchandises through on-the-stage activities and staff's concrete introduction, which has dropped a perfect touch for the end of the show.
Foxconn is the registered trade name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., the foremost provider of joint-design, joint-development, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales services to global Computer, Communication and Consumer-electronics ("3C") leaders.
A business group of Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd., Channel Innovation Service Group (CISG) provides channel solutions to customers around the globe.
Foxconn's Channel Innovation Service Group (CISG) is committed to providing reliable, high-quality products to all its customers - large and small. We understand how the channel has evolved - its impact on consumers and the people who work in the computer industry. Consequently, we are aggressively innovating to deliver solid, honest products that promote simplicity and ease of use, while at the same time appreciating the natural and human environment through the entire product life cycle. Through this philosophy of connecting people and technologies, Foxconn CISG is enabling a vast range of PC assemblers, retailers and end-users the freedom to create their own computing solutions.
Latest News Posts
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader