NVIDIA Sets Conference Call for Fourth Quarter Financial Results
CFO Commentary to Be Provided in Writing Ahead of Call
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/02/2011 -- NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) will host a conference call on Wednesday, Feb. 16, at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (PT), to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011, ended Jan. 30, 2011.
The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its fourth-quarter results from David White, chief financial officer and executive vice president. This material will be posted to http://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the results press release is distributed at approximately 1:20 p.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (706) 679 2572; no password is required. The conference call will also be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: http://www.nvidia.com and http://www.streetevents.com.
The press release announcing NVIDIA's results will be distributed over a national wire service prior to the conference call and posted at the company's website: http://www.nvidia.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available until Feb. 23, 2011, at (706) 645 9291. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2012.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The Company holds more than 1,700 patents worldwide, including ones covering designs and insights that are essential to modern computing. For more information, see http://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar teases master race 4K screenshots of GTA V on the PC
- USGS busted hiding large 6.4-magnitude earthquake in Puerto Rico
- Virtual reality slowly beginning take over of video game industry
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
- asrock G41C-GS MOBO
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- win crash
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop