NVIDIA Sets Conference Call for Fourth Quarter Financial Results
CFO Commentary to Be Provided in Writing Ahead of Call
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/02/2011 -- NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) will host a conference call on Wednesday, Feb. 16, at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (PT), to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011, ended Jan. 30, 2011.
The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its fourth-quarter results from David White, chief financial officer and executive vice president. This material will be posted to http://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the results press release is distributed at approximately 1:20 p.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (706) 679 2572; no password is required. The conference call will also be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: http://www.nvidia.com and http://www.streetevents.com.
The press release announcing NVIDIA's results will be distributed over a national wire service prior to the conference call and posted at the company's website: http://www.nvidia.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available until Feb. 23, 2011, at (706) 645 9291. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2012.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The Company holds more than 1,700 patents worldwide, including ones covering designs and insights that are essential to modern computing. For more information, see http://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- Kickstart a lucrative tech career with 1000+ online courses
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games now on PC, overpriced, poorly ported
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio