NVIDIA Sets Conference Call for Fourth Quarter Financial Results
CFO Commentary to Be Provided in Writing Ahead of Call
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/02/2011 -- NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) will host a conference call on Wednesday, Feb. 16, at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (PT), to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011, ended Jan. 30, 2011.
The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its fourth-quarter results from David White, chief financial officer and executive vice president. This material will be posted to http://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the results press release is distributed at approximately 1:20 p.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (706) 679 2572; no password is required. The conference call will also be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: http://www.nvidia.com and http://www.streetevents.com.
The press release announcing NVIDIA's results will be distributed over a national wire service prior to the conference call and posted at the company's website: http://www.nvidia.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available until Feb. 23, 2011, at (706) 645 9291. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2012.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The Company holds more than 1,700 patents worldwide, including ones covering designs and insights that are essential to modern computing. For more information, see http://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand