NVIDIA Sets Conference Call for Fourth Quarter Financial Results
CFO Commentary to Be Provided in Writing Ahead of Call
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/02/2011 -- NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) will host a conference call on Wednesday, Feb. 16, at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (PT), to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011, ended Jan. 30, 2011.
The company's prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session, which will be limited to questions from financial analysts and institutional investors.
Ahead of the call, NVIDIA will provide written commentary on its fourth-quarter results from David White, chief financial officer and executive vice president. This material will be posted to http://www.nvidia.com/ir immediately after the results press release is distributed at approximately 1:20 p.m. PT.
To listen to the conference call, dial (706) 679 2572; no password is required. The conference call will also be webcast live (in listen-only mode) at the following websites: http://www.nvidia.com and http://www.streetevents.com.
The press release announcing NVIDIA's results will be distributed over a national wire service prior to the conference call and posted at the company's website: http://www.nvidia.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available until Feb. 23, 2011, at (706) 645 9291. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay until the company's conference call to discuss financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2012.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The Company holds more than 1,700 patents worldwide, including ones covering designs and insights that are essential to modern computing. For more information, see http://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook has a crazy number of members: 1.49B monthly users
- New Mission Impossible movie features triple-screen Halo 5 on Xbox One
- Amazon Prime scores an exclusive 'all-new car show' with Top Gear trio
- NVIDIA and AMD release new drivers for Windows 10
- LG posts a low $206.38 million in profit in second-quarter, blames TVs
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10