Palit GT 440 brings the ultimate DX11 and 3D performance to your HTPC
Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, introduces a new Fermi-based graphics card - Palit GeForce GT 440. With DX11, Blu-ray 3D and the latest NVIDIA technologies support, Palit GeForce GT 440 is the best solution for 3D movie viewing, and upgrades your photo editing and web browsing experiences.
Base on Fermi architecture, Palit GeForce GT 440 features 1GB of GDDR5 memory with 2x performance to offer the horsepower needed to power your HTPC for best 3D movie experience. Support for DVI, VGA output and HDMI 1.4a connector which is necessary for full resolution 3D content, Palit GeForce GT 440 is suitable for all kinds of home theater display monitor. Along with the Blu-Ray 3D support, Palit GeForce GT 440 allows you to experience optimal 3D visuals at a full 1080p resolution in your home. With DX11 support, Palit GeForce GT 440 also upgrade the editing of your photos and HD videos, and level-up your web experience with the new generation of GPU-accelerated browsers which enables a faster loading time. Palit GeForce GT 440 is ideal for HTPC power users, but also digital media and PC users who work on their Desktop PC.
With the latest NVIDIA technologies including realistic PhysX in-game effects, Palit GeForce GT 440 can even provide a playable frame rates in the hottest title StarCraft II. Under 1680x1050 resolution setting, you can experience the average frame per second at 48. Palit GeForce GT 440 offers the ability to play latest DX11 games at reasonable detail levels with a lot of value for money.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC