GIGABYTE Launches New Mainstream NVIDIA® GeForceTM GT 440 Series Graphics Cards
Taipei, Taiwan, February 1st, 2011 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest GeForceTM GT 440 series graphics cards, GV-N440TC-1GI and GV-N440D3-1GI.
Compared to the previous generation, the latest NVIDIA® GT 440 GPU has up to 30% better performance. It also supports DirectX® 11 tessellation. GIGABYTE GT 440 series graphics cards also have higher default GPU working frequency, offering users amazing gaming experience.
GIGABYTE GT 440 series graphics cards feature GIGABYTE's custom-designed 80mm cooler, with air flow optimized cover and aluminum base. The cooler can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan at lower speed and noise.
GV-N440D3-1GI is integrated with industry's best 1 GB DDR3 graphics memory while GV-N440TC-1GI is integrated with high speed 512 MB GDDR5 graphics memory, turbo cached to 1 GB. GT 440 series graphics cards support NVIDIA® CUDATM,PhysX® and Blu-Ray 3D technology, which are designed for both high quality gaming and great home theater solutions.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N440TC-1GI and GV-N440D3-1GI, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/main.aspx?s=43
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines