GIGABYTE Launches New Mainstream NVIDIA® GeForceTM GT 440 Series Graphics Cards
Taipei, Taiwan, February 1st, 2011 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest GeForceTM GT 440 series graphics cards, GV-N440TC-1GI and GV-N440D3-1GI.
Compared to the previous generation, the latest NVIDIA® GT 440 GPU has up to 30% better performance. It also supports DirectX® 11 tessellation. GIGABYTE GT 440 series graphics cards also have higher default GPU working frequency, offering users amazing gaming experience.
GIGABYTE GT 440 series graphics cards feature GIGABYTE's custom-designed 80mm cooler, with air flow optimized cover and aluminum base. The cooler can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan at lower speed and noise.
GV-N440D3-1GI is integrated with industry's best 1 GB DDR3 graphics memory while GV-N440TC-1GI is integrated with high speed 512 MB GDDR5 graphics memory, turbo cached to 1 GB. GT 440 series graphics cards support NVIDIA® CUDATM,PhysX® and Blu-Ray 3D technology, which are designed for both high quality gaming and great home theater solutions.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N440TC-1GI and GV-N440D3-1GI, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/main.aspx?s=43
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio