Tt eSports Announces the Shock One USB Gaming Headset
Tt eSPORTS are proud and excited to release the next edition of their Professional Shock Gaming Headsets, the "One" which is the most advanced headset in the range, which has many amazing features including DTS 5.1 Virtual Surround Sound and Dynamic 40mm Speakers that allow for high quality Bass Enhancement.
The "One" has been designed to produce immense sound quality in-game as well as being able to offer a comfortable solution for gamers with it's multiple Ear-Pad Cushions and leather headband pad to allow for multiple hours of wear for continuous periods of gaming.
The Shock "One" offers gamers a professional gaming headset with USB connectivity, a fully configurable user interface and an illuminated Tt logo so you can be the "One" who stands out in the crowd at gaming events all around the world.
When Tt eSPORTS created the Shock "One" gaming headset the idea behind the product was to fulfil the requirements of ALL professional and casual gamers who are enthusiastic about the equipment they use. The Shock "One" has been developed to enter a highly competitive market but by combining a visually fashionable design with high and exciting performance the product is sure to bring a smile to any gamer who invests.
DTS 5.1 Channel Virtual Surround Sound
Dynamic 40MM Speaker Driver with BASS Enhancement
Fully Configurable User Interface
Noise Cancelling Microphone
In-Line Volume Control Box
10 Level Adjustable Headset Band
Multiple Ear-Pad Cushions: Leather and Velvet
Gold Plated USB Connector
Driver unit: 40mm
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20 KHz
Impedance: 32 ohm
Max. input: 100mW
Cable length: 3m
Directivity: Bidirectional with noise cancellation
Impedance: 2.2 k ohm
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees