Tt eSports Announces the Shock One USB Gaming Headset
Tt eSPORTS are proud and excited to release the next edition of their Professional Shock Gaming Headsets, the "One" which is the most advanced headset in the range, which has many amazing features including DTS 5.1 Virtual Surround Sound and Dynamic 40mm Speakers that allow for high quality Bass Enhancement.
The "One" has been designed to produce immense sound quality in-game as well as being able to offer a comfortable solution for gamers with it's multiple Ear-Pad Cushions and leather headband pad to allow for multiple hours of wear for continuous periods of gaming.
The Shock "One" offers gamers a professional gaming headset with USB connectivity, a fully configurable user interface and an illuminated Tt logo so you can be the "One" who stands out in the crowd at gaming events all around the world.
When Tt eSPORTS created the Shock "One" gaming headset the idea behind the product was to fulfil the requirements of ALL professional and casual gamers who are enthusiastic about the equipment they use. The Shock "One" has been developed to enter a highly competitive market but by combining a visually fashionable design with high and exciting performance the product is sure to bring a smile to any gamer who invests.
DTS 5.1 Channel Virtual Surround Sound
Dynamic 40MM Speaker Driver with BASS Enhancement
Fully Configurable User Interface
Noise Cancelling Microphone
In-Line Volume Control Box
10 Level Adjustable Headset Band
Multiple Ear-Pad Cushions: Leather and Velvet
Gold Plated USB Connector
Driver unit: 40mm
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20 KHz
Impedance: 32 ohm
Max. input: 100mW
Cable length: 3m
Directivity: Bidirectional with noise cancellation
Impedance: 2.2 k ohm
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Switch Pro controller can be used to play PC games
- Xbox One gets $10 EA Access-like subscription service
- The Xenomorph is unleashed in new 'Alien' trailer
- NVIDIA announces its new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Bethesda optimizing games for AMD's Ryzen and Vega tech
- IPMI on E3C226D2I
- Site & Forum impressions
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Massive, Lightstorm and Fox Interactive team up for a game based on Avatar universe
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art