Tt eSports Announces the Shock One USB Gaming Headset
Tt eSPORTS are proud and excited to release the next edition of their Professional Shock Gaming Headsets, the "One" which is the most advanced headset in the range, which has many amazing features including DTS 5.1 Virtual Surround Sound and Dynamic 40mm Speakers that allow for high quality Bass Enhancement.
The "One" has been designed to produce immense sound quality in-game as well as being able to offer a comfortable solution for gamers with it's multiple Ear-Pad Cushions and leather headband pad to allow for multiple hours of wear for continuous periods of gaming.
The Shock "One" offers gamers a professional gaming headset with USB connectivity, a fully configurable user interface and an illuminated Tt logo so you can be the "One" who stands out in the crowd at gaming events all around the world.
When Tt eSPORTS created the Shock "One" gaming headset the idea behind the product was to fulfil the requirements of ALL professional and casual gamers who are enthusiastic about the equipment they use. The Shock "One" has been developed to enter a highly competitive market but by combining a visually fashionable design with high and exciting performance the product is sure to bring a smile to any gamer who invests.
DTS 5.1 Channel Virtual Surround Sound
Dynamic 40MM Speaker Driver with BASS Enhancement
Fully Configurable User Interface
Noise Cancelling Microphone
In-Line Volume Control Box
10 Level Adjustable Headset Band
Multiple Ear-Pad Cushions: Leather and Velvet
Gold Plated USB Connector
Driver unit: 40mm
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20 KHz
Impedance: 32 ohm
Max. input: 100mW
Cable length: 3m
Directivity: Bidirectional with noise cancellation
Impedance: 2.2 k ohm
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court