ADATA Unveils XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2133G and DDR3 1866G 8GB Dual Channel Kits
ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced an expansion of its XPG Gaming Series V2.0 product line with high capacity DDR3 memory modules, DDR3 1866MHz and 2133 MHz
In this latest release, ADATA not only presents performance-focused memory kits, but also demonstrates a continued dedication to high capacity memory kits for the market. Both new XPG 2133G and 1866G modules run at CL 9-11-9-27 timing with 1.65 Voltage, featuring 2oz double-copper PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and aluminum heat spreaders with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT). Each memory chip is directly in contact with heat spreaders to achieve immediate heat dissipation.
The entrance of ADATA's XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DDR3 2133G and 1866G into the market is seen as evidence that the company is well-prepared for a surge in the next generation of motherboards.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2133G and 1866G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC to get mod support
- Elon Musk reveals SpaceX's official spacesuit
- Anno 1800 is Blue Byte's new game
- The most anticipated phone of the year is here - Note8
- Xbox owners can pre-download Xbox One X 4K textures
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience