ADATA Unveils XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2133G and DDR3 1866G 8GB Dual Channel Kits
ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced an expansion of its XPG Gaming Series V2.0 product line with high capacity DDR3 memory modules, DDR3 1866MHz and 2133 MHz
In this latest release, ADATA not only presents performance-focused memory kits, but also demonstrates a continued dedication to high capacity memory kits for the market. Both new XPG 2133G and 1866G modules run at CL 9-11-9-27 timing with 1.65 Voltage, featuring 2oz double-copper PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and aluminum heat spreaders with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT). Each memory chip is directly in contact with heat spreaders to achieve immediate heat dissipation.
The entrance of ADATA's XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DDR3 2133G and 1866G into the market is seen as evidence that the company is well-prepared for a surge in the next generation of motherboards.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2133G and 1866G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website here.
Latest News Posts
- Researchers: Android factory reset doesn't fully wipe data
- A configuration tool for The Witcher 3 released, allows better visuals
- Google's updated Photos app will provide more creative control
- US struggling to counter Islamic State's clever social media strategy
- Fridge filled with Jurassic Park games for the SNES on eBay for $1500
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications