ADATA Unveils XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2133G and DDR3 1866G 8GB Dual Channel Kits
ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced an expansion of its XPG Gaming Series V2.0 product line with high capacity DDR3 memory modules, DDR3 1866MHz and 2133 MHz
In this latest release, ADATA not only presents performance-focused memory kits, but also demonstrates a continued dedication to high capacity memory kits for the market. Both new XPG 2133G and 1866G modules run at CL 9-11-9-27 timing with 1.65 Voltage, featuring 2oz double-copper PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and aluminum heat spreaders with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT). Each memory chip is directly in contact with heat spreaders to achieve immediate heat dissipation.
The entrance of ADATA's XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DDR3 2133G and 1866G into the market is seen as evidence that the company is well-prepared for a surge in the next generation of motherboards.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2133G and 1866G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website here.
Latest News Posts
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- Machine won't turn on - Need help Please
- Battlefield Hardline Xbox One Game Review
- asrock z97 professional Front USB
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi