ADATA Unveils XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2133G and DDR3 1866G 8GB Dual Channel Kits
ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced an expansion of its XPG Gaming Series V2.0 product line with high capacity DDR3 memory modules, DDR3 1866MHz and 2133 MHz
In this latest release, ADATA not only presents performance-focused memory kits, but also demonstrates a continued dedication to high capacity memory kits for the market. Both new XPG 2133G and 1866G modules run at CL 9-11-9-27 timing with 1.65 Voltage, featuring 2oz double-copper PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and aluminum heat spreaders with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT). Each memory chip is directly in contact with heat spreaders to achieve immediate heat dissipation.
The entrance of ADATA's XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DDR3 2133G and 1866G into the market is seen as evidence that the company is well-prepared for a surge in the next generation of motherboards.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2133G and 1866G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website here.
Latest News Posts
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- Battlefield devs rip on new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched