ADATA Unveils XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2133G and DDR3 1866G 8GB Dual Channel Kits
ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced an expansion of its XPG Gaming Series V2.0 product line with high capacity DDR3 memory modules, DDR3 1866MHz and 2133 MHz
In this latest release, ADATA not only presents performance-focused memory kits, but also demonstrates a continued dedication to high capacity memory kits for the market. Both new XPG 2133G and 1866G modules run at CL 9-11-9-27 timing with 1.65 Voltage, featuring 2oz double-copper PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and aluminum heat spreaders with Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT). Each memory chip is directly in contact with heat spreaders to achieve immediate heat dissipation.
The entrance of ADATA's XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DDR3 2133G and 1866G into the market is seen as evidence that the company is well-prepared for a surge in the next generation of motherboards.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3 2133G and 1866G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website here.
Latest News Posts
- Fujitsu's smartphone prototype with iris authentication biometrics
- NVIDIA unveils GeForce GTX Titan X with 12GB of VRAM at GDC 2015
- 'FREAK attack' leaves Apple, Google Android users vulnerable to attack
- WHO: Turn volume down, 1.1 billion people at risk of hearing loss
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- AC Power
- заказать Магниты Zerosmoke в Куп
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams