AVADirect Now Offers NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards
We at AVADirect have recently added the newly released Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Graphics card line from manufacturers such as: ASUS, MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte, and Zotac. Though each card offers relatively the same performance, there has been documented proof that each specific brand card harnesses different performance results from another. This is directly affected by the cooling method per card. Obviously, each manufacturer has a preference as to how they decide to cool the cards. Some are loud, and some are quiet but it will depend on the type of end-user you are to determine which is right for you. Performance the GTX 560 provides is the same medium of performance as it's little brother the GTX 460, when comparing it to the Nvidia 500 series cards. In most benchmarks, the GTX 560 competes very closely with ATI's 6970 & 5870 graphics cards at a lower price. Nvidia has once again gained +1 in the midst of the price-to-performance race with ATI. I sure hope the competitiveness between two companies gets more aggressive, as end-users will certainly reap the benefits.
To view all Nvidia GTX 560 cards we carry click GeForce GTX 560 at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- The F-35 JSF continues to destroy taxpayer dollars at alarming rate
- Dota 2: The International tickets sell out in just 10 minutes
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi