AVADirect Now Offers NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards
We at AVADirect have recently added the newly released Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Graphics card line from manufacturers such as: ASUS, MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte, and Zotac. Though each card offers relatively the same performance, there has been documented proof that each specific brand card harnesses different performance results from another. This is directly affected by the cooling method per card. Obviously, each manufacturer has a preference as to how they decide to cool the cards. Some are loud, and some are quiet but it will depend on the type of end-user you are to determine which is right for you. Performance the GTX 560 provides is the same medium of performance as it's little brother the GTX 460, when comparing it to the Nvidia 500 series cards. In most benchmarks, the GTX 560 competes very closely with ATI's 6970 & 5870 graphics cards at a lower price. Nvidia has once again gained +1 in the midst of the price-to-performance race with ATI. I sure hope the competitiveness between two companies gets more aggressive, as end-users will certainly reap the benefits.
To view all Nvidia GTX 560 cards we carry click GeForce GTX 560 at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Full 'Jurassic World' trailer delivers the dino goods
- Cryptzone: Insider threats still pose biggest threat to companies
- Last Chance To Save 46% On The Camera-Equipped Micro Drone 2.0
- Humanoid robot deployed in Tokyo department store to help shoppers
- Expert: Cyberattacks on nuclear power plants could be next 9/11
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- New Build with Haswell-E
- AM1B-ITX No Power
- ASRock Fatal1ty H97 Performance LGA 1150, please insert 4-pin molex on boot?
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop