AVADirect Now Offers NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Graphics Cards
We at AVADirect have recently added the newly released Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Graphics card line from manufacturers such as: ASUS, MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte, and Zotac. Though each card offers relatively the same performance, there has been documented proof that each specific brand card harnesses different performance results from another. This is directly affected by the cooling method per card. Obviously, each manufacturer has a preference as to how they decide to cool the cards. Some are loud, and some are quiet but it will depend on the type of end-user you are to determine which is right for you. Performance the GTX 560 provides is the same medium of performance as it's little brother the GTX 460, when comparing it to the Nvidia 500 series cards. In most benchmarks, the GTX 560 competes very closely with ATI's 6970 & 5870 graphics cards at a lower price. Nvidia has once again gained +1 in the midst of the price-to-performance race with ATI. I sure hope the competitiveness between two companies gets more aggressive, as end-users will certainly reap the benefits.
To view all Nvidia GTX 560 cards we carry click GeForce GTX 560 at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY