QSAN P150C iSCSI RAID Controller is Certified for Windows Server 2008
Qsan has positioned itself as iSCSI / IP SAN and SAS expert ever since established. Qsan P150C iSCSI GbE (X2)-SATA II RAID controller has been certified for Windows Server 2008. As Microsoft's partner, Qsan's products are always going to be certified for Windows. P150C is dedicated for SMB backplane solution, flexible driver number support from 8, 12, to 16 for 2U8, 2U12, and 3U16 subsystems, and it is painless and quick to integrate into your current chassis designs. Qsan's support team can shorten your project time by providing fast design capability and overall reliability test. The overall cost is very effective comparatively. With lower price tag, fabulous IOPS & throughput (45000 IOPS & 300MB/s), free advanced features support, and numerous OS/HBA/iSCSI initiators/HDD support, P150C iSCSI(X2)-to-SATA II controller is ideal for the SMB market.
Windows Server 2008 is the latest release of Microsoft Windows' Server line of operating systems. Windows Server 2008 is the next-generation OS and helps IT for more control over its current infrastructure, higher availability/management, more reliable, higher security, and robust server environment. With Windows Server 2008 certified, Qsan is able to provide customers more choices which customers can upgrade the server environment easily and minimize customers' effort. For more benefits of Windows Server 2008, please visit Windows Server 2008 website, http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2008.
P150C is the iSCSI-to-SATA II RAID controller built around with Qsan innovative RAID stack, featuring industry-leading performance on Intel IOP platform. With 2 GbE iSCSI ports connected to the host/GbE switch, either working independently, trunking/LACP, or MPIO together, the benchmark data shows up to 45,000 IOPS and the throughput can achieve up to 300MB/sec. The outstanding performance is produced by not only the highly-optimized Qsan storage stack but also strong computing power offered by Intel Xscale IOP341. At drive-side, P150C supports SATA II drives. And with the green feature of disk auto spindown supported by Qsan, the whole subsystem of P150C with fully loaded 16 hard drives can achieve high power efficiency and save the overall drive power cost. Other useful features in previous products are also included, such as RAID 6, on-line migration, web-based management, snapshot (QSnap) and so on.
P150C Feature Highlights:
- iSCSI (X2)-to-SATAII RAID controller
- IOPS 45,000
- Throughput up to 300MB/s
- Snapshot - QSnap w/o relying on host software
- MPIO, MC/S, LACP, Trunking support
- iSCSI jumbo frame support
- Header/Data digest support
- Disk auto spindown support
Please contact email@example.com for more product and pricing information.
Founded in 2004, QSAN technology Inc. is a company developing RAID controller focusing on iSCSI / IP SAN targeting at small and medium businesses worldwide. Qsan products are designed and positioned in the way to respond to the storage technology trend not only the latest standards (e.g. iSCSI, SAS) but also customer requirements (e.g. business continuity). For more information, please visit http://www.Qsan.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair