Cooler Master Also Announces Elite 343 Value MATX Case
Cooler Master introduces the new Elite 343, mini tower chassis designed for Micro-ATX motherboards. This case comes with the Cooler Master's excellent quality and design. For the average user, Elite 343 allows for a quiet environment. For anyone with a powerful PC, Elite 343 also fits the bill as adding fans for improved ventilation is easy. The good traits of easy installation, and a cool yet quiet interior environment combined with its outlook makes the Elite 343 a great option for users wanting to assemble compact systems.
Quiet Environment and High Ventilation
The Elite 343 allows for building compact systems to perform greatly without having to sacrifice on noise issues. With the pre-installed 120mm fan and mesh design on the front, Elite 343 gives users a quiet and constant cooling environment. For users needing additional ventilation, Elite 343 has provision in the back for installing 80 mm or 90 mm fan to enhance heat absorption.
Easy Assembly and Customization
The new Elite 343 has two 5.25" tool-free. The removable HDD cage and retaining holes allow for easy customization. If users want to install long graphic card like AMD HD 5970, they can remove the HDD cage in order to provide plenty of space for those long graphic cards. For people who want to have multiple hard disks, the HDD cage is their best companion. Discover how easy and fun it can be to install and maintain a system.
Latest News Posts
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS