Cooler Master Also Announces Elite 343 Value MATX Case
Cooler Master introduces the new Elite 343, mini tower chassis designed for Micro-ATX motherboards. This case comes with the Cooler Master's excellent quality and design. For the average user, Elite 343 allows for a quiet environment. For anyone with a powerful PC, Elite 343 also fits the bill as adding fans for improved ventilation is easy. The good traits of easy installation, and a cool yet quiet interior environment combined with its outlook makes the Elite 343 a great option for users wanting to assemble compact systems.
Quiet Environment and High Ventilation
The Elite 343 allows for building compact systems to perform greatly without having to sacrifice on noise issues. With the pre-installed 120mm fan and mesh design on the front, Elite 343 gives users a quiet and constant cooling environment. For users needing additional ventilation, Elite 343 has provision in the back for installing 80 mm or 90 mm fan to enhance heat absorption.
Easy Assembly and Customization
The new Elite 343 has two 5.25" tool-free. The removable HDD cage and retaining holes allow for easy customization. If users want to install long graphic card like AMD HD 5970, they can remove the HDD cage in order to provide plenty of space for those long graphic cards. For people who want to have multiple hard disks, the HDD cage is their best companion. Discover how easy and fun it can be to install and maintain a system.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4