Cooler Master Announces Elite 371 Value Gaming Case
The two words budget and case rarely come true when put together, but Cooler Master has mastered this by designing affordable chassis without compromising on quality. The new Elite 371 builds upon Cooler Master expertise and delivers high-end features in the affordable market space. Cooler Master believes that just because something is affordable, it doesn't have to lack features or be a "budget" product.
The Elite 371 features a classic black Cooler Master design with clean, yet attractive lines. It has been built to last and uses high quality materials. It's also been designed to keep the components inside the case cool and not only does it have space for plenty of additional cooling fans, but it can also be fitted with large CPU coolers.
Plenty of room to grow
The Elite 371 might be an affordable case, but that doesn't mean it's limited as it has plenty of room for your system to grow in as you upgrade. There are three 5.25-inch drive bays, as well as one forward facing 3.5-inch drive bay and five internal 3.5-inch drive bays for hard disk drives. There's even room for a pair of high-end ATI Radeon HD 5970 graphics cards from AMD.
If you're concerned about cooling your components, then the Elite 371 will put your mind to rest as it comes fitted with a rear 120mm fan and it has space for two additional top mounted 120mm fans, a front mounted 120 or 140mm, two 120 or 140mm side mounted fans as well as a bottom mounted 80, 90 or 120mm fan. The top mounted fans as well as the air-intake for the bottom mounted PSU all features air filters to reduce the dust that gets sucked into the case.
Cooler Master engineered
As with all Cooler Master chassis the Elite 371 has a range of practical features such as tool-free installation of both optical drives and hard drives, easy access to the back of the CPU socket for easy installation and removal of the CPU cooler and a pair of front mounted USB 2.0 ports and audio jacks.
Latest News Posts
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules