ZOTAC Announces the New GeForce GTX 560 Ti Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today raises the performance bar with a new performance-class graphics card - the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti delivers best-in-class features and stunning visuals to create a superior gaming experience that goes beyond the traditional frames-per-second metric.
By pairing 384 unified shaders with an ultra-wide 256-bit memory interface, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti is capable of rendering phenomenal hardware-tessellated visuals with Microsoft DirectX 11 technology and deliver unprecedented gaming interaction realism using NVIDIA PhysX technology - all while delivering best-in-class frame rates for a smooth lag-free gaming experience.
"ZOTAC continues to raise expectations of gamers all over the world. Our new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti delivers the performance gamers crave and the power they need to play the latest DirectX 11 titles with maximum details," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Gamers ready to step into the third-dimension can connect the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti to 3D-ready monitors or televisions using the available dual-link DVI or HDMI 1.4a outputs to experience immersive 3D content. When multi-display gaming is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics cards can combine to unlock NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology for stereoscopic triple-display gaming that takes immersion to unprecedented heights.
To help gamers take advantage of the graphics processing power available from the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti, a download voucher for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is included in the box to let gamers download the game immediately on release day. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is the latest third-person action-adventure that takes gamers on an epic quest in a beautifully rendered Italy.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors