ZOTAC Announces the New GeForce GTX 560 Ti Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today raises the performance bar with a new performance-class graphics card - the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti delivers best-in-class features and stunning visuals to create a superior gaming experience that goes beyond the traditional frames-per-second metric.
By pairing 384 unified shaders with an ultra-wide 256-bit memory interface, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti is capable of rendering phenomenal hardware-tessellated visuals with Microsoft DirectX 11 technology and deliver unprecedented gaming interaction realism using NVIDIA PhysX technology - all while delivering best-in-class frame rates for a smooth lag-free gaming experience.
"ZOTAC continues to raise expectations of gamers all over the world. Our new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti delivers the performance gamers crave and the power they need to play the latest DirectX 11 titles with maximum details," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Gamers ready to step into the third-dimension can connect the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti to 3D-ready monitors or televisions using the available dual-link DVI or HDMI 1.4a outputs to experience immersive 3D content. When multi-display gaming is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics cards can combine to unlock NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology for stereoscopic triple-display gaming that takes immersion to unprecedented heights.
To help gamers take advantage of the graphics processing power available from the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti, a download voucher for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is included in the box to let gamers download the game immediately on release day. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is the latest third-person action-adventure that takes gamers on an epic quest in a beautifully rendered Italy.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
Latest News Posts
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- EK pushes new Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 water block to the market
- Another underdog chassis company continuing the minimalism trend
- The new Need for Speed is coming coupled with wild feature claims
- The US has released the al-Qaeda application form for digital reading
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling