ZOTAC Announces the New GeForce GTX 560 Ti Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today raises the performance bar with a new performance-class graphics card - the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti delivers best-in-class features and stunning visuals to create a superior gaming experience that goes beyond the traditional frames-per-second metric.
By pairing 384 unified shaders with an ultra-wide 256-bit memory interface, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti is capable of rendering phenomenal hardware-tessellated visuals with Microsoft DirectX 11 technology and deliver unprecedented gaming interaction realism using NVIDIA PhysX technology - all while delivering best-in-class frame rates for a smooth lag-free gaming experience.
"ZOTAC continues to raise expectations of gamers all over the world. Our new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti delivers the performance gamers crave and the power they need to play the latest DirectX 11 titles with maximum details," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Gamers ready to step into the third-dimension can connect the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti to 3D-ready monitors or televisions using the available dual-link DVI or HDMI 1.4a outputs to experience immersive 3D content. When multi-display gaming is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics cards can combine to unlock NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology for stereoscopic triple-display gaming that takes immersion to unprecedented heights.
To help gamers take advantage of the graphics processing power available from the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti, a download voucher for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is included in the box to let gamers download the game immediately on release day. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is the latest third-person action-adventure that takes gamers on an epic quest in a beautifully rendered Italy.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- MSI shows off new gaming notebooks powered by Intel Skylake
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015