ZOTAC Announces the New GeForce GTX 560 Ti Graphics Card
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today raises the performance bar with a new performance-class graphics card - the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti delivers best-in-class features and stunning visuals to create a superior gaming experience that goes beyond the traditional frames-per-second metric.
By pairing 384 unified shaders with an ultra-wide 256-bit memory interface, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti is capable of rendering phenomenal hardware-tessellated visuals with Microsoft DirectX 11 technology and deliver unprecedented gaming interaction realism using NVIDIA PhysX technology - all while delivering best-in-class frame rates for a smooth lag-free gaming experience.
"ZOTAC continues to raise expectations of gamers all over the world. Our new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti delivers the performance gamers crave and the power they need to play the latest DirectX 11 titles with maximum details," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Gamers ready to step into the third-dimension can connect the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti to 3D-ready monitors or televisions using the available dual-link DVI or HDMI 1.4a outputs to experience immersive 3D content. When multi-display gaming is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics cards can combine to unlock NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology for stereoscopic triple-display gaming that takes immersion to unprecedented heights.
To help gamers take advantage of the graphics processing power available from the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti, a download voucher for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is included in the box to let gamers download the game immediately on release day. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is the latest third-person action-adventure that takes gamers on an epic quest in a beautifully rendered Italy.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni