Club 3D introduction of the new Nvidia GTX 560Ti
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands - January 25th, 2011 - Club 3D B.V. is pleased to announce the introduction of the next generation gaming video card. The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560Ti supports DirectX 11, Cuda , and Nvidia PhysX® technologies to provide the best experience on your favorite games with up to 3x the performance of previous generations.
With NVIDIA® 3D Vision technology you can now use two Gefore GTX 560Ti cards in NVIDIA® SLI® configuration to project across three displays with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology.
The new card features an impressive 822 Mhz clock speed with 1024 MB GDDR5 memory and a 256 bit memory interface.
A new and innovative indented shaped cooler improves airflow and reducing heat to the GPU.
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe. Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you. Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition