Club 3D introduction of the new Nvidia GTX 560Ti
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands - January 25th, 2011 - Club 3D B.V. is pleased to announce the introduction of the next generation gaming video card. The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560Ti supports DirectX 11, Cuda , and Nvidia PhysX® technologies to provide the best experience on your favorite games with up to 3x the performance of previous generations.
With NVIDIA® 3D Vision technology you can now use two Gefore GTX 560Ti cards in NVIDIA® SLI® configuration to project across three displays with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology.
The new card features an impressive 822 Mhz clock speed with 1024 MB GDDR5 memory and a 256 bit memory interface.
A new and innovative indented shaped cooler improves airflow and reducing heat to the GPU.
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe. Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you. Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives