Club 3D introduction of the new Nvidia GTX 560Ti
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands - January 25th, 2011 - Club 3D B.V. is pleased to announce the introduction of the next generation gaming video card. The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560Ti supports DirectX 11, Cuda , and Nvidia PhysX® technologies to provide the best experience on your favorite games with up to 3x the performance of previous generations.
With NVIDIA® 3D Vision technology you can now use two Gefore GTX 560Ti cards in NVIDIA® SLI® configuration to project across three displays with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology.
The new card features an impressive 822 Mhz clock speed with 1024 MB GDDR5 memory and a 256 bit memory interface.
A new and innovative indented shaped cooler improves airflow and reducing heat to the GPU.
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe. Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you. Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- SoftKinetic brings hand and finger recognition to virtual reality
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams