MSI Launches N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II Series Graphics Cards
Exclusive Dual Fan Thermal Design Reduces GPU Temperature by 20°C
[Taipei, Taiwan] World-renowned graphics card and motherboard manufacturer MSI officially releases N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II Series including N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II, N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC, N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/SOC and N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II Golden Edition. The latest N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II Series, equipped with NVIDIA's newest GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU employs the next generation of top-grade materials - Military Class II components providing the highest level of stability. When used with MSI's Afterburner overclocking software, the N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II series graphics cards support GPU over voltage function and push their overclocking potential to the max. More importantly, the MSI-exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design utilizes large dual PWM fans, SuperPipe technology and nickel-plated copper base design, efficiently lowering the temperature by 20°C- a significant step up from reference design solutions- and giving users a cool and comfortable graphics application environment!
Exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design lowers temperature by 20°C!!
The MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II Series graphics cards are equipped with the exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design, which uses a nickel plated copper base to absorb the heat from the GPU. Heat is rapidly transferred to the heat sinks via the SuperPipe technology and is then removed with the airflow produced by the large dual PWM fans. Compared with the reference thermal implementation, this new design is capable of reducing the core temperature by as much as 20°C, thus providing users with a low-temperature graphics platform.
GPU Overvoltage function support to unleash overclocking potential
In addition, MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software not only allows users to adjust the fan speed according to their preferences, but also supports GPU Overvoltage function to fully unleash its potential, achieving a higher level performance with an overclocking rate of 25%. Users will be able to enjoy the satisfaction of vastly enhanced performance in just a few simple steps.
Military Class components ensure high stability and a long lifespan
MSI uses Military Class components- the highest grade available- in the N560GTX Twin Frozr II Series graphics cards, such as Hi-c CAP- which are of the same class of components used in space shuttles and satellites and offer a lifespan 8 times longer than ordinary solid-state capacitors. Moreover, Super Ferrite Chokes (SFC) are employed to not only improve efficiency by 10%, but also increase the maximum output current by 30%, and when coupled with All-Solid capacitors, the product's overall lifespan can be effectively extended.
Top Military Class Components and the unique thermal design of the MSI N560GTX Twin Frozr II series graphics cards will doubtlessly elicit even more enthusiastic buzz in the graphics card market.
Latest News Posts
- Phanteks launches first-ever water block with Glacier G1080
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream