Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils MX-GX USB 3.0 Flash Drives
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled GX Series USB3.0 flash drives. The MX-GX is the slimmest quad-channel USB 3.0 flash drive on the market and it will be available in worldwide retail and e-tail starting Monday, February 14th.
As PCs became increasingly powerful and able to process larger amounts of data, users needed to get more and more data into and out of their PCs. Using traditional flash drives to transfer gigabytes of data has become a time consuming process. MX-FX USB 3.0 flash drives address this need by adding a super-high transfer rate. This drive is fast, bidirectional, dynamically attachable that is consistent with the requirements of the PC platforms of today and tomorrow and its compact size makes it easy to carry. MX-GX USB 3.0 flash drive requires no separate power cable and is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Its single-chip design and diminutive size makes it easy to carry virtually anywhere. The aluminum housing is also extremely durable, making it an ideal flash drive for users with busy and active lifestyles.
The MX-GX flash drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 85MB/s read and 45MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (90mm x 18.5mm 8mm). In addition, users can download MX TurboFlash utility to optimize GX performance. Running in TurboFlash mode, the GX manages up to 25% performance improvement over the same benchmark run in standard mode.
Mach Xtreme FX flash drive comes in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB flavors. All this combined with 2-Years warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology GX Series USB 3.0 flash drive as the #1 choice. Market availability by February 14, 2011.
USB 3.0 Interface
Quad-channel single-chip technology
Max. Read Performance up to 85 MB/s
Max. Write Performance up to 45 MB/s
Power consumption: Idle up to 1.2W / Active up to 3.3W
Shock and vibrations resistant
Compact and easy to carry: 90mm x 18.5mm x 8mm
Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC, Windows 7
Capacity: 8GB (MXUB3MGX-8G), 16GB (MXUB3MGX-16G), 32G (MXUB3MGX-32G) and 64GB (MXUB3MGX-64G)
Latest News Posts
- Sneak peak at the new iGame-Z170 Motherboard
- AMD Crossfire still doesn't work on FreeSync monitors
- The stunning ASUS GTX 980 20th anniversary gold edition and more
- Lost Planet 3 developers Spark Unlimited shuts down
- Sega won't have E3 booth, focusing more on restructuring instead
- z97 D3H USB 3.0 front panel Power Surge
- Need Help: Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. PC does not start
- AM3+ and secure boot
- GA-990FXA-UD3 and secure boot
- how to install ASrock 970 pro 3 r2.0 motherboard CD on a ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS help
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Online Gaming to Fuel $150bn Digital Content Market by 2019, Finds Juniper Research
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle