Enjoy hours of listening pleasure with the new ASUS Travelite HS-1000W wireless headset
Lightweight and compact design delivers acoustic freedom
Sydney, Australia, October 31, 2008 - In a continually evolving market where demand for 'wire-free' electronic devices are on the rise, ASUS, manufacturer of world-leading PC components today announced the release of an exciting new product - the ASUS Travelite HS-1000W USB wireless headset.
Catering to audio addicts that love to listen to music, those who use VoIP on a daily basis, and even those who love to chat during games, the Travelite HS-1000W delivers unlimited portability, ease of use and crystal-clear sounds without the inconvenience and clutter of conventional wired headsets.
The Travelite HS-1000W is perfect for on-the-go movers and shakers. Its unique lightweight and foldable design - unlike traditional heavy and bulky headsets that consume precious space - allows it to be easily stored into the elegant carrying case to fit tote bags, notebook bags and even handbags.
Through a simple plug-n-play USB dongle, users are free from being 'tied down' to the PC by delivering wire-free omni-directional usage up to 15-20 metres - double the distance of general headphones. The Travelite HS-1000W comes equipped with a Li-Polymer rechargeable battery, providing users with long operating times - non-stop for up to eight hours! Users can even continue to use the headset while it is charging through a universal mini USB.
Being fully plug-n-play, users are not required to install any further drivers to be in their PCs - eliminating annoying and troublesome clicking and driver searching. Users only require a single button-push to enable them to listen, chat and game. Additionally, two unique functions - Press-n-Pick and Press-n-Link allows users to pick up or hang up Skype Phone conversations and link the Travelite HS-1000W to their PCs with just a single button-push.
Equipped with a high 20Hz-20 KHz frequency response, the Travelite HS-1000W is able to deliver crystal-clear audio and powerful bass, as well as the capability to adjust sound performance for each scenario such as music, VoIP conversations, video and games. Together with < 0.08% distortion users can be sure that they will only hear the most professional audio - free of any distortions.
All in all, the Travelite HS-1000W combines the perfect balance between simplicity and convenience - that personifies the hassle-free lifestyle of modern living.
The ASUS Travelite HS-1000W will be available in December 2008 through computer resellers and selected retailers with a recommended retail price of AU$149 and NZ$199 (prices inclusive of GST).
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system