Patriot Memory Releases 8GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz Viper Series High Performance Memory Kit
Fremont, California, USA, October 30, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the released of their 8GB Viper series DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz kits. The 8GB kit consists of two, 4GB single modules, which have been paired and tested to ensure maximum quality and compatibility. Designed to enhance the experience of Microsoft's® 64-bit Vista operating system, these 8GB Viper series kits are the perfect choice for gamers and enthusiasts.
"Microsoft's 64-bit Vista operating system is becoming more common in high performance systems," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "PC enthusiasts who can utilize the full 8GB's of memory will see a significant performance boost in today's memory intensive applications."
Part Number Part Description
PVS28G6400ELK DDR2 8GB PC2-6400 800MHz Enhanced Latency Viper Series Kit (4GB x 2) with timings of 5-5-5-12 @ 1.9V
For more information on Patriot's 8GB PC2-6400 800MHz Viper series kit and other Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD