Patriot Memory Releases 8GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz Viper Series High Performance Memory Kit
Fremont, California, USA, October 30, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the released of their 8GB Viper series DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz kits. The 8GB kit consists of two, 4GB single modules, which have been paired and tested to ensure maximum quality and compatibility. Designed to enhance the experience of Microsoft's® 64-bit Vista operating system, these 8GB Viper series kits are the perfect choice for gamers and enthusiasts.
"Microsoft's 64-bit Vista operating system is becoming more common in high performance systems," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "PC enthusiasts who can utilize the full 8GB's of memory will see a significant performance boost in today's memory intensive applications."
Part Number Part Description
PVS28G6400ELK DDR2 8GB PC2-6400 800MHz Enhanced Latency Viper Series Kit (4GB x 2) with timings of 5-5-5-12 @ 1.9V
For more information on Patriot's 8GB PC2-6400 800MHz Viper series kit and other Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning