Patriot Memory Releases 8GB DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz Viper Series High Performance Memory Kit
Fremont, California, USA, October 30, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the released of their 8GB Viper series DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz kits. The 8GB kit consists of two, 4GB single modules, which have been paired and tested to ensure maximum quality and compatibility. Designed to enhance the experience of Microsoft's® 64-bit Vista operating system, these 8GB Viper series kits are the perfect choice for gamers and enthusiasts.
"Microsoft's 64-bit Vista operating system is becoming more common in high performance systems," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "PC enthusiasts who can utilize the full 8GB's of memory will see a significant performance boost in today's memory intensive applications."
Part Number Part Description
PVS28G6400ELK DDR2 8GB PC2-6400 800MHz Enhanced Latency Viper Series Kit (4GB x 2) with timings of 5-5-5-12 @ 1.9V
For more information on Patriot's 8GB PC2-6400 800MHz Viper series kit and other Patriot Memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit us at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015