Scythe Announces eBook/Tablet Holder
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe EU GmbH hereby announces a brand-new product the constantly growing tablet and e-book market. By introducing this accessory, Scythe expands its product portfolio and enters this new market. High quality steel combined with an aluminum-look finishing is used to give the Scythe e-Book Holder a stylish modern design as well as sufficient weight which allow comfortable use of the mounted device. To further stabilize the e-Book Holder for even slippery grounds, rubber feet are implemented on the bottom side. Hence makes the Scythe e-Book Holder a flexible, comfortable as well as reliable solution for nowadays e-Books and Tablets.
Thanks to the patent pending mounting mechanism users are able to rotate their e-Book or Tablet-PC by up to 360°. In order to adjust the view angle to every user's convenience it is possible to move the e-Book Holder for- and backwards by up to 330. It is furthermore equipped with mounting grips which can be adjusted stepless and allow mounting of various on-market e-Books and Tablet-PCs such as the Apple iPad. Attached mounting grips can be moved horizontal as well as vertical from 7.28 to 9.84 inch respective 185 to 250 mm.
If required, it is possible to detach the mounting fixture from the e-Book Holder and attach it to common 3.94 inch (100 mm) VESA mounting systems. Overall design is optimized to user friendly (e.g. USB or charging) cable connections of the mounted devices.
Model Name: Scythe e-Book Holder
Model No.: GRP01
Material: High quality rigid steel
Tablet-PC Compatibility: Verticale or herozontal length of 7.28 inch (185 mm) to 9.84 inch (250 mm)
o 35.45 oz / 1.005 g (mounting frame)
o 42.50 oz / 1.205 g (incl. mounting plate)
o 10.23 x 7.87 x 8.86 inch (W x H x D)
o 260 x 200 x 225 mm (W x H x D)
MSRP: 29,50 EUR (inkl. 19% MwSt.)
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Modders morph Skyrim into amazing standalone RPG Enderal
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines