Scythe Announces eBook/Tablet Holder
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe EU GmbH hereby announces a brand-new product the constantly growing tablet and e-book market. By introducing this accessory, Scythe expands its product portfolio and enters this new market. High quality steel combined with an aluminum-look finishing is used to give the Scythe e-Book Holder a stylish modern design as well as sufficient weight which allow comfortable use of the mounted device. To further stabilize the e-Book Holder for even slippery grounds, rubber feet are implemented on the bottom side. Hence makes the Scythe e-Book Holder a flexible, comfortable as well as reliable solution for nowadays e-Books and Tablets.
Thanks to the patent pending mounting mechanism users are able to rotate their e-Book or Tablet-PC by up to 360°. In order to adjust the view angle to every user's convenience it is possible to move the e-Book Holder for- and backwards by up to 330. It is furthermore equipped with mounting grips which can be adjusted stepless and allow mounting of various on-market e-Books and Tablet-PCs such as the Apple iPad. Attached mounting grips can be moved horizontal as well as vertical from 7.28 to 9.84 inch respective 185 to 250 mm.
If required, it is possible to detach the mounting fixture from the e-Book Holder and attach it to common 3.94 inch (100 mm) VESA mounting systems. Overall design is optimized to user friendly (e.g. USB or charging) cable connections of the mounted devices.
Model Name: Scythe e-Book Holder
Model No.: GRP01
Material: High quality rigid steel
Tablet-PC Compatibility: Verticale or herozontal length of 7.28 inch (185 mm) to 9.84 inch (250 mm)
o 35.45 oz / 1.005 g (mounting frame)
o 42.50 oz / 1.205 g (incl. mounting plate)
o 10.23 x 7.87 x 8.86 inch (W x H x D)
o 260 x 200 x 225 mm (W x H x D)
MSRP: 29,50 EUR (inkl. 19% MwSt.)
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4