Scythe Announces eBook/Tablet Holder
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe EU GmbH hereby announces a brand-new product the constantly growing tablet and e-book market. By introducing this accessory, Scythe expands its product portfolio and enters this new market. High quality steel combined with an aluminum-look finishing is used to give the Scythe e-Book Holder a stylish modern design as well as sufficient weight which allow comfortable use of the mounted device. To further stabilize the e-Book Holder for even slippery grounds, rubber feet are implemented on the bottom side. Hence makes the Scythe e-Book Holder a flexible, comfortable as well as reliable solution for nowadays e-Books and Tablets.
Thanks to the patent pending mounting mechanism users are able to rotate their e-Book or Tablet-PC by up to 360°. In order to adjust the view angle to every user's convenience it is possible to move the e-Book Holder for- and backwards by up to 330. It is furthermore equipped with mounting grips which can be adjusted stepless and allow mounting of various on-market e-Books and Tablet-PCs such as the Apple iPad. Attached mounting grips can be moved horizontal as well as vertical from 7.28 to 9.84 inch respective 185 to 250 mm.
If required, it is possible to detach the mounting fixture from the e-Book Holder and attach it to common 3.94 inch (100 mm) VESA mounting systems. Overall design is optimized to user friendly (e.g. USB or charging) cable connections of the mounted devices.
Model Name: Scythe e-Book Holder
Model No.: GRP01
Material: High quality rigid steel
Tablet-PC Compatibility: Verticale or herozontal length of 7.28 inch (185 mm) to 9.84 inch (250 mm)
o 35.45 oz / 1.005 g (mounting frame)
o 42.50 oz / 1.205 g (incl. mounting plate)
o 10.23 x 7.87 x 8.86 inch (W x H x D)
o 260 x 200 x 225 mm (W x H x D)
MSRP: 29,50 EUR (inkl. 19% MwSt.)
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand