Scythe Announces eBook/Tablet Holder
Japanese cooling specialist Scythe EU GmbH hereby announces a brand-new product the constantly growing tablet and e-book market. By introducing this accessory, Scythe expands its product portfolio and enters this new market. High quality steel combined with an aluminum-look finishing is used to give the Scythe e-Book Holder a stylish modern design as well as sufficient weight which allow comfortable use of the mounted device. To further stabilize the e-Book Holder for even slippery grounds, rubber feet are implemented on the bottom side. Hence makes the Scythe e-Book Holder a flexible, comfortable as well as reliable solution for nowadays e-Books and Tablets.
Thanks to the patent pending mounting mechanism users are able to rotate their e-Book or Tablet-PC by up to 360°. In order to adjust the view angle to every user's convenience it is possible to move the e-Book Holder for- and backwards by up to 330. It is furthermore equipped with mounting grips which can be adjusted stepless and allow mounting of various on-market e-Books and Tablet-PCs such as the Apple iPad. Attached mounting grips can be moved horizontal as well as vertical from 7.28 to 9.84 inch respective 185 to 250 mm.
If required, it is possible to detach the mounting fixture from the e-Book Holder and attach it to common 3.94 inch (100 mm) VESA mounting systems. Overall design is optimized to user friendly (e.g. USB or charging) cable connections of the mounted devices.
Model Name: Scythe e-Book Holder
Model No.: GRP01
Material: High quality rigid steel
Tablet-PC Compatibility: Verticale or herozontal length of 7.28 inch (185 mm) to 9.84 inch (250 mm)
o 35.45 oz / 1.005 g (mounting frame)
o 42.50 oz / 1.205 g (incl. mounting plate)
o 10.23 x 7.87 x 8.86 inch (W x H x D)
o 260 x 200 x 225 mm (W x H x D)
MSRP: 29,50 EUR (inkl. 19% MwSt.)
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD