LaCie and Christofle Design Pebble-Shaped USB Flash Drive
Today, two distinguished brands, Christofle and LaCie, introduce an elegant object for your digital belongings - Galet, design by Christofle. With its beautiful pebble shape and magnificent silver-plating, the Galet is a conversation piece that proves beauty and functionality can easily co-exist in our daily lives.
The Galet is a new way of thinking about personal technology. Like a designer watch or a luxury pen, the Galet is an essential accessory. Hand-crafted in France, each piece is individually plated with precious silver through Christofle's 150 year-old silvering process. Then it is carefully inspected for a smooth finish and radiant polish, which guarantees its excellence. The Galet is assembled and hand-packed in a charming gift box at LaCie's factory in Paris, ensuring each Galet represents the finest presentation and quality. Once the process is complete, the result is a timeless gift that will bring convenience and luxury to one's daily life.
Mobility made chic
The Galet is a collector of photo and music memories. It is a beautifully simple USB solution to keep your cherished files close and accessible. The Galet's pebble shape easily fits into your life - in your pocket, on your key chain, or even around your neck - so you can take it with you wherever you go.
"The spirit and philosophies of Christofle and its luxury brand, combined with the technical expertise of LaCie, have come together to transform a universal technology into an object that is as beautiful and simple a treasured piece of jewelry," said Luc Pierart, Business Unit Manager, Consumer Peripherals, LaCie "Each time you open it, its mystery is revealed - an elegant USB key."
The Galet comes in 4GB and includes LaCie's Private-Public software with password protection. The Galet is available for $130 in Christofle boutiques worldwide, as well as the LaCie Online Store.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines