The shiny EVERCOOL Transformer 3 will attack the CPU cooler market in 2011
Taipei, Taiwan-2011-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch Transformer 3 CPU cooler. After launching CPU coolers Transformer 4 and Transformer 6 in the last couple years, EVERCOOL, which always focuses on aesthetics of heat dispersion and comfortable use, is going to launch Transformer 3 in 2011. This cooler has the shining silver look that is the special feature of Transformer series. The design of the three 6mm heat pipes in V shape increases the airflow and improves the cooling performance.
Transformer 3 uses one 12 cm fan and aluminum fins that can rapidly take the heat away. Additionally, H.D.T Tech and the fan with PWM function that can automatically control and adjust the fan speed up to 2200RPM by detecting the CPU temperature in order to successfully dissipate the heat. Moreover, it remains noiseless at 15dBA. An additional fan can be added according to user's needs.
Besides PWM function, the shock absorption rubber nail design of Transformer 3 reduces the shake and lowers the noise to provide extremely quiet cooling. Additionally, clips for Intel and AMD provide great compatibility.
EVERCOOL Transformer 3 has a reasonable price and offers the excellent cooling performance of Transformer Series.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- AVG reveals eyeglasses that make you invisible to facial recognition
- Epic Games makes Unreal Engine 4 free for all
- Hewlett Packard is securing Wi-Fi network device maker Aruba Networks
- HTC says it is 'cooperating with Half-Life' for its VR headset
- Project Hex - white overload modded project
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees