The shiny EVERCOOL Transformer 3 will attack the CPU cooler market in 2011
Taipei, Taiwan-2011-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch Transformer 3 CPU cooler. After launching CPU coolers Transformer 4 and Transformer 6 in the last couple years, EVERCOOL, which always focuses on aesthetics of heat dispersion and comfortable use, is going to launch Transformer 3 in 2011. This cooler has the shining silver look that is the special feature of Transformer series. The design of the three 6mm heat pipes in V shape increases the airflow and improves the cooling performance.
Transformer 3 uses one 12 cm fan and aluminum fins that can rapidly take the heat away. Additionally, H.D.T Tech and the fan with PWM function that can automatically control and adjust the fan speed up to 2200RPM by detecting the CPU temperature in order to successfully dissipate the heat. Moreover, it remains noiseless at 15dBA. An additional fan can be added according to user's needs.
Besides PWM function, the shock absorption rubber nail design of Transformer 3 reduces the shake and lowers the noise to provide extremely quiet cooling. Additionally, clips for Intel and AMD provide great compatibility.
EVERCOOL Transformer 3 has a reasonable price and offers the excellent cooling performance of Transformer Series.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA preparing GeForce GTX 980 Ti with 6GB VRAM, faster than Titan X
- Calling all shredders, the jamstik+ is a wireless guitar for iOS
- You want to build an amazing project PC but where do you start?
- ESL announce their $48,000 CS:GO pro finals
- Poll: American drivers can't make up our minds about self-driving cars
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Potentially Different - No video On Startup Issue
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi