Antec Broadens Gaming Line with New Mid-Range Six Hundred V2 Case
Latest gaming case from Antec brings new features to gaming purists
Fremont, CA - January 19, 2011 - In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the Six Hundred V2, the latest addition to Antec's line of gaming cases. The Six Hundred V2 occupies the mid-range space, both in terms of price point and performance attributes, and is designed for gaming purists looking for simple gaming design.
The Six Hundred V2 is equipped with several new features, including a front-loaded 2.5" hot swap hard drive caddy (SSD compatible) which allows users to access and swap their drives quickly and easily from the front panel. The Six Hundred V2 also sports a CPU cutout for installation of after-market coolers, a cable management compartment for tidier routing and a windowed top panel for unique "moonroof" visibility.
The Six Hundred V2 is designed to handle the heavy cooling demands of gamers, professional users and system builders with its hard-hitting cooling system: a 200 mm overhead TriCool blue LED fan, one rear 120 mm TwoCool blue LED fan and a perforated front bezel to maximize airflow. Additionally, up to three optional 120 mm cooling fans can be added to cool hard drives and graphics cards.
Additional features include a bottom-mounted power supply to isolate heat and noise, seven expansion slots and 11 drive bays (six internal 3.5" HDD bays, three external 5.25" HDD bays, one internal bottom-mounted 2.5" SSD drive and the built-in hot swap 2.5" SATA HDD caddy) for flexibility, as well as three front USB 2.0 and Audio (AC'97 and HDA compatible) I/O ports.
"The Six Hundred V2 is a pure, simple gaming case at its finest," said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. "With this case, we're broadening our line of gaming cases to address the space between the products for value-minded and high-performance gamers, respectively. As a mid-range case, the Six Hundred V2 is designed for consumers who appreciate lean, gaming-focused engineering, and still expect innovative performance features of Antec gaming cases."
The Six Hundred V2 is available now for an estimated price of $109.95 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors and is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year (AQ3) Limited Warranty on parts and labor.
For up-to-date information and product videos, follow the official Antec Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AntecInc or the official Antec blog at http://blog.antec.com.
For official product videos please visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/watchAntecTV.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes