OCZ Technology Announces the first 15" DIY Notebook Solution Based on Intel® Centrino® 2 Platform
Sunnyvale, Calif.-October 30, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, components, and systems, today unveiled their latest 15"Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Gaming Notebook based on the Intel® Centrino 2 platform. This next generation laptop offers enthusiasts and gamers and incredible options to perfect their own mobile powerhouse. OCZ continues to expand on their lineup of DIY solutions for users that want to build a notebook that is configured and built for their very own unique application in mind.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types