OCZ Technology Announces the first 15" DIY Notebook Solution Based on Intel® Centrino® 2 Platform
Sunnyvale, Calif.-October 30, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, components, and systems, today unveiled their latest 15"Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Gaming Notebook based on the Intel® Centrino 2 platform. This next generation laptop offers enthusiasts and gamers and incredible options to perfect their own mobile powerhouse. OCZ continues to expand on their lineup of DIY solutions for users that want to build a notebook that is configured and built for their very own unique application in mind.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched