TRENDnet¬ģ Now Shipping First to Market 450Mbps Wireless Gaming Adapter
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 18, 2011-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the shipment of TRENDnet's first to market 450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter, model TEW-687GA, to online and retail partners.
The 450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter networks computers, gaming consoles, televisions, and DVRs to the Internet with never before seen 450Mbps wireless connection speeds. Setup is quick and simple, with no drivers to install. A Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance wired connections. Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology with three spatial streams per antenna generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput of 450Mbps.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. Gone are the days of entering complicated encryption codes; simply press the WPS button on your router (most TRENDnet routers have a WPS button), and then press the WPS button on the TEW-687GA-the devices will automatically exchange information and connect. WMM¬ģ Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the adapter convey device status. Cut your cables and start winning with ultra-high performance 450Mbps wireless n.
"TRENDnet was first to market with a 450Mbps wireless router and now with a 450Mbps adapter," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "Consumers can now, for the first time, connect their media centers and gaming consoles to a 450Mbps wireless network-the highest performing wireless network on the market today. With the proliferation of network enabled devices, streaming video to the home, and rich media content, a 450Mbps TRENDnet wireless network will not be the bottleneck in a home network."
The 450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter, model TEW-687GA, comes with a three year limited warranty and an MSRP of U.S. $149.99.
Product Launch Video:
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni