TRENDnet® Now Shipping First to Market 450Mbps Wireless Gaming Adapter
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 18, 2011-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the shipment of TRENDnet's first to market 450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter, model TEW-687GA, to online and retail partners.
The 450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter networks computers, gaming consoles, televisions, and DVRs to the Internet with never before seen 450Mbps wireless connection speeds. Setup is quick and simple, with no drivers to install. A Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance wired connections. Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology with three spatial streams per antenna generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput of 450Mbps.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. Gone are the days of entering complicated encryption codes; simply press the WPS button on your router (most TRENDnet routers have a WPS button), and then press the WPS button on the TEW-687GA-the devices will automatically exchange information and connect. WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the adapter convey device status. Cut your cables and start winning with ultra-high performance 450Mbps wireless n.
"TRENDnet was first to market with a 450Mbps wireless router and now with a 450Mbps adapter," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "Consumers can now, for the first time, connect their media centers and gaming consoles to a 450Mbps wireless network-the highest performing wireless network on the market today. With the proliferation of network enabled devices, streaming video to the home, and rich media content, a 450Mbps TRENDnet wireless network will not be the bottleneck in a home network."
The 450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter, model TEW-687GA, comes with a three year limited warranty and an MSRP of U.S. $149.99.
Product Launch Video:
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller