Eurocom Unleashes the Most Powerful 15" Notebook on the Planet
Eurocom (www.eurocom.com) announces an addition to its already extensive line of fully configurable, performance based Mobile Notebooks with the EUROCOM Racer. This new model will feature next generation technology from ATI, Intel and NVIDIA and will support Intel's new seventh generation chipset platform, the Huron River HM 65. The EUROCOM Racer is expected to ship February 1, 2011.
The EUROCOM Racer will support up to a 100W GPU which will allow it to run up to an NVIDIA Geforce GTX 485M, AMD Radeon Mobility HD6970M or NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800M graphics solution.
A major innovation in the EUROCOM Racer model is support for four memory modules which can be configured with up to 32GB of RAM. The EUROCOM Racer supports both DDR3-1333 and DDR3-1600 memory.
The EUROCOM Racer is powered by a 180W AC Adapter which allows support for powerful GPU's, up to 32 GB of RAM and Intel Sandy Bridge processors.
The EUROCOM Racer can be equipped with a Matte or Glossy Full HD 16:9 display panel.
The EUROCOM Cheetah 3.0 is a high end professional and gaming notebook. Being fully configurable and customizable allows customers to build their system to their exact specifications.
"The EUROCOM Racer is the perfect little package that is capable of much more than its size suggests. With powerful Intel Core i7 Extreme Mobile processors, MXM 3.0 graphics technology supporting AMD Radeon Mobility technology, NVIDIA Geforce and Quadro this platform is very capable of matching up against the best in the gaming and professional industries" said Mark Bialic, President and CTO of Eurocom Corporation.
EUROCOM Racer key Specs:
- Display:15.6-inch Full HD 1920-by-1080; Backlit LED Display with Glossy/Matte Surface o Memory: up to 32GB; 4x RAM sockets, DDR3 1333/1600 MHz o VGA: Modular Design; MXM 3.0b; 100W; supports both NVIDIA Geforce, Quadro and AMD GPUs; single VGA operation o Processor: supports Sandy Bridge line of Intel i5 and i7 Core processors; up to Intel Core i7 2920XM Extreme Edition with 8GB of L3 cache o Storage: up to 2 physical drives, SSD, hybrid or mechanical, up to 1.75TB of storage.
- Card Reader:9-in-1: MMC/RSMMC SD/MinSD/SDHC/SDXC MS/MS Pro/MS Duo o Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0; DVI-DL; 1x IEEE1394a; 1x eSATA; 1x HDMI out; 1x Headphone jack; 1x Microphone jack; 1x S/PDIF out; 1x Line-in; 1x RJ45 for LAN o Communications: 1Gigabit LAN on-board; optional WLAN N or Bluetooth + WLAN Combo and/or 3.75G Mini Card UMTS/HSDPA
o NVIDIA Geforce GTX 485M
o NVIDIA Geforce GTX 480M
o NVIDIA Geforce GTX 470M
o NVIDIA Geforce GTX 460M
o NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800M
o NVIDIA Quadro FX 2800M
o AMD Radeon Mobility HD6970M
o Intel Core i7-2920XM
o Intel Core i7-2820QM
o Intel Core i7-2720QM
o Intel Core i5-2520M
o Intel Core i5-2540M
Eurocom is the world's leading developer of desktop replacement and mobile workstation technology. Eurocom began with the goal of creating the most advanced computer systems and using advanced engineering techniques typically unseen in the computer industry. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer well-balanced machines and VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom or to customize a machine, visit Eurocom.com.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- iClever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives