Zalman Announces HDD Enclosure with Virtual Drive Feature
Zalman announced its first external HDD enclosure. Unlike any other External HDD enclosures, we have spiced it up with world's first virtual drive function on ZM-VE200. Now, end users do not need to carry around uncomfortable CD/DVDs. All they need to do is simply extract ISO image from the CD/DVDs and store them in the ZM-VE200. ZM-VE200 comes with the LCD that displays the list of the ISO files that have been loaded. Then they can install various OS / software by user's choice with faster USB connection. Also with its stylish slim design will definitely attract customers to take anywhere they go.
Replaces existing CD/DVD drives or players with the use of any ISO files.
CD/DVD image (ISO file) loading software pre-installed
Select and automatically load ISO files.
Doubles as an external HDD drive
External SATA 3 Gb/s connection available.
Auto-detect as Mass Storage Disk and External ODD
Easy Access to internal HDDs
Write Protect Key
Luxurious Aluminum Touch Case for Cool Esthetic and Thermal Cooling
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance