Zalman Announces HDD Enclosure with Virtual Drive Feature
Zalman announced its first external HDD enclosure. Unlike any other External HDD enclosures, we have spiced it up with world's first virtual drive function on ZM-VE200. Now, end users do not need to carry around uncomfortable CD/DVDs. All they need to do is simply extract ISO image from the CD/DVDs and store them in the ZM-VE200. ZM-VE200 comes with the LCD that displays the list of the ISO files that have been loaded. Then they can install various OS / software by user's choice with faster USB connection. Also with its stylish slim design will definitely attract customers to take anywhere they go.
Replaces existing CD/DVD drives or players with the use of any ISO files.
CD/DVD image (ISO file) loading software pre-installed
Select and automatically load ISO files.
Doubles as an external HDD drive
External SATA 3 Gb/s connection available.
Auto-detect as Mass Storage Disk and External ODD
Easy Access to internal HDDs
Write Protect Key
Luxurious Aluminum Touch Case for Cool Esthetic and Thermal Cooling
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family