Lantic GT430 2GB ultra-large memory capacity cruises the gaming world along with you
Lantic Technology Inc. and GF Station together strongly recommend the Lantic GT430 2GB DDR3 high-capacity basic edition, satisfying your need to enjoy high resolution without having to pay too high a price; let the ultra-large memory capacity cruise the gaming world with you and help you train on all your skills.
The size of the memory is always most important for a video card, so obviously, video cards with a large memory capacity can bring faster processing speed for our computers. The size of the memory determines the monitor resolution size and the depth of color the monitor can display. Generally speaking, the more the memory, the more video data may be stored, and the higher the supported resolution and color depth is; 2D and 3D image render display performance will be higher too.
Just like the memory for our system, the more the better. Ordinary consumers focus on the video card's core / memory frequency, but for Win 7, high resolution video playback and DirectX 11 games, in order to achieve better experience, a large memory capacity is most effective. The Lantic GT430 2GB version supports the world's fastest DirectX 11 (DX11) gaming performance, and supports the NVIDIA 3D Vision, Surround, PhysX, SLI and CUDA technologies.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Acer's XB280HK 28-inch 4K NVIDIA G-Sync monitor is just $599 right now
- Samsung's new M.2 NVMe PCIe-based SSD capable of 2.2GB/sec reads
- Local piracy rates heavily influence Netflix's pricing in the region
- 'Furious 7' races past $1B at the worldwide box office
- Study: Iran increasing cyberattacks, developing new cyber arsenal
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives