Antec Unveils New Sonata IV Enclosure
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the new mid-tower Sonata IV - the latest elegantly-silent addition to Antec's critically acclaimed Sonata line of Quiet Computing enclosures.
Re-designed from the ground-up, the Sonata IV builds on the Sonata legacy of Quiet Computing by combining the features and performance that enthusiasts demand with the highest standard of build quality. The Sonata IV is crafted to accommodate future component upgrades, with a USB 3.0 front panel port for faster data transmission and redesigned front bezel intake to maximize natural case airflow. This enclosure is also the first Sonata model to include an 80 PLUS certified 620W power supply with whisper-quiet 120 mm double ball bearing low-noise fan, giving users a near-silent, functional solution for the home, office or corporate workspace.
The Sonata IV features one rear 120 mm TriCool 3-speed switch control exhaust fan for flexible control of fan speeds to balance cooling and quiet performance, and a built-in washable air filter for quick and easy cleaning. With eight drive bays (three external 5.25" drive bays, four internal 3.5" drive bays, and one internal 2.5" drive bay,) that utilize a hard drive bay rail system with vibration-absorbing silicone grommets, the Sonata IV boasts flexibility for a wide-range of builds and assures quiet performance.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017