Antec Unveils New Sonata IV Enclosure
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the new mid-tower Sonata IV - the latest elegantly-silent addition to Antec's critically acclaimed Sonata line of Quiet Computing enclosures.
Re-designed from the ground-up, the Sonata IV builds on the Sonata legacy of Quiet Computing by combining the features and performance that enthusiasts demand with the highest standard of build quality. The Sonata IV is crafted to accommodate future component upgrades, with a USB 3.0 front panel port for faster data transmission and redesigned front bezel intake to maximize natural case airflow. This enclosure is also the first Sonata model to include an 80 PLUS certified 620W power supply with whisper-quiet 120 mm double ball bearing low-noise fan, giving users a near-silent, functional solution for the home, office or corporate workspace.
The Sonata IV features one rear 120 mm TriCool 3-speed switch control exhaust fan for flexible control of fan speeds to balance cooling and quiet performance, and a built-in washable air filter for quick and easy cleaning. With eight drive bays (three external 5.25" drive bays, four internal 3.5" drive bays, and one internal 2.5" drive bay,) that utilize a hard drive bay rail system with vibration-absorbing silicone grommets, the Sonata IV boasts flexibility for a wide-range of builds and assures quiet performance.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4