Antec Unveils New Sonata IV Enclosure
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the new mid-tower Sonata IV - the latest elegantly-silent addition to Antec's critically acclaimed Sonata line of Quiet Computing enclosures.
Re-designed from the ground-up, the Sonata IV builds on the Sonata legacy of Quiet Computing by combining the features and performance that enthusiasts demand with the highest standard of build quality. The Sonata IV is crafted to accommodate future component upgrades, with a USB 3.0 front panel port for faster data transmission and redesigned front bezel intake to maximize natural case airflow. This enclosure is also the first Sonata model to include an 80 PLUS certified 620W power supply with whisper-quiet 120 mm double ball bearing low-noise fan, giving users a near-silent, functional solution for the home, office or corporate workspace.
The Sonata IV features one rear 120 mm TriCool 3-speed switch control exhaust fan for flexible control of fan speeds to balance cooling and quiet performance, and a built-in washable air filter for quick and easy cleaning. With eight drive bays (three external 5.25" drive bays, four internal 3.5" drive bays, and one internal 2.5" drive bay,) that utilize a hard drive bay rail system with vibration-absorbing silicone grommets, the Sonata IV boasts flexibility for a wide-range of builds and assures quiet performance.
Latest News Posts
- The Starcraft II World Championship Series is coming to a head
- Real cabon fibre in a PC build - we're not joking
- Apple recruiting engineers to help develop virtual reality devices
- Round 2 - Smartflash is suing Apple after their previous $533m win
- US regulator worried of major 'Armageddon' cyberattack targeting banks
- Memory Tweaker
- Conroe 1333 DVI/H and Radeon R7 240
- Z87 vs. Z97
- Ram Memory speed setting - on a ASRock FM2A88x Extreme6+ MB
- Separate Off-Internet Network?
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop