Antec Unveils New Sonata IV Enclosure
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the new mid-tower Sonata IV - the latest elegantly-silent addition to Antec's critically acclaimed Sonata line of Quiet Computing enclosures.
Re-designed from the ground-up, the Sonata IV builds on the Sonata legacy of Quiet Computing by combining the features and performance that enthusiasts demand with the highest standard of build quality. The Sonata IV is crafted to accommodate future component upgrades, with a USB 3.0 front panel port for faster data transmission and redesigned front bezel intake to maximize natural case airflow. This enclosure is also the first Sonata model to include an 80 PLUS certified 620W power supply with whisper-quiet 120 mm double ball bearing low-noise fan, giving users a near-silent, functional solution for the home, office or corporate workspace.
The Sonata IV features one rear 120 mm TriCool 3-speed switch control exhaust fan for flexible control of fan speeds to balance cooling and quiet performance, and a built-in washable air filter for quick and easy cleaning. With eight drive bays (three external 5.25" drive bays, four internal 3.5" drive bays, and one internal 2.5" drive bay,) that utilize a hard drive bay rail system with vibration-absorbing silicone grommets, the Sonata IV boasts flexibility for a wide-range of builds and assures quiet performance.
Latest News Posts
- EA reports positive Q4 FY15 and full year FY15 financial results
- Android bests iOS for mobile ad revenue as Windows Phone lags badly
- COUGAR claims to have settled the Console vs PC Debate
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft now has over 30 million players
- Consumers aren't sure if they should trust mobile payments just yet
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Tomorrow, the Bungie team will continue to roll out information for the upcoming Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves