Patriot Memory Announces Xporter Magnum 64GB USB Flash Drive
Patriot's Xporter 64GB Magnum USB Flash Drive: Size Matters! Gigabytes, that is.
Fremont, California, USA, October 29, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their 64GB Xporter Magnum USB flash drive. The 64GB Xporter Magnum comes in an aluminum two-tone housing, boasts "210x" read speeds and is Microsoft® Certified for Windows Vista ReadyBoost.
"We are excited to offer the fastest 64GB USB flash drive on the market," says Meng Jay, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "Patriot's 64GB Xporter Magnum's speed and capacity is perfect for consumers who need to transport and share large files. Having Microsoft's® certification, consumers are also assured of maximizing their Windows Vista experience."
Part Number Part Description
PEF64GMNUSB Patriot Extreme Performance 64GB Xporter Magnum
For more information about Patriot's Xporter Magnum USB flash drive or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni