Patriot Memory Announces Xporter Magnum 64GB USB Flash Drive
Patriot's Xporter 64GB Magnum USB Flash Drive: Size Matters! Gigabytes, that is.
Fremont, California, USA, October 29, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their 64GB Xporter Magnum USB flash drive. The 64GB Xporter Magnum comes in an aluminum two-tone housing, boasts "210x" read speeds and is Microsoft® Certified for Windows Vista ReadyBoost.
"We are excited to offer the fastest 64GB USB flash drive on the market," says Meng Jay, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "Patriot's 64GB Xporter Magnum's speed and capacity is perfect for consumers who need to transport and share large files. Having Microsoft's® certification, consumers are also assured of maximizing their Windows Vista experience."
Part Number Part Description
PEF64GMNUSB Patriot Extreme Performance 64GB Xporter Magnum
For more information about Patriot's Xporter Magnum USB flash drive or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift CV1 to be released in Q1 2016
- EA expects to sell at least 9-10M copies of Star Wars: Battlefront
- EA reports positive Q4 FY15 and full year FY15 financial results
- Android bests iOS for mobile ad revenue as Windows Phone lags badly
- COUGAR claims to have settled the Console vs PC Debate
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 and Full Year FY15 Financial Results
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth